• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Conquest

blue

gucci
Years
  • In 2012, The Pokémon Company released a rather unique crossover in the form of Pokémon Conquest. A spin-off crossover between Pokémon and Nobunaga's Ambition, Conquest is a turn-based RPG that pits Pokémon against each other with the aim of taking over specific areas in the Ransei region.

Have you ever played Conquest? What did you think if you did? Would you like to see a sequel to Pokémon Conquest?

Personally, I really enjoyed Conquest despite it not being the type of game I'd normally pick up. It incorporates different elements into Pokémon which makes it stand out from other spin-offs and I'm really hoping we get to see a sequel to it sometime!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Oh hey thought everyone forgot this thing existed

I played it, it's an okay game I guess. Didn't particularly like it, but didn't hate it either. Though now that you mentioned it I would definitely be up to see a sequel for this as well. I felt a lot of this games flaws could be easily patched with a sequel.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I have this game sitting on my shelf, but as with a lot of other games, I just haven't got around to actually playing it. I'm almost certain I'll enjoy the game (given it's a tactics RPG) when I find time to start it up.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • The game is pretty underrated imo, as I think it's pretty fun and cool to play. o: The music is outstanding, and the combat system is pretty addicting! Though yeah, I kinda thought the individual story-lines were a bit tedious, and some were just copies of another character (ie. the beauty pageants?).

Still! It has that charm. <33

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I have never played it at all lmao. I will give it a try sometime soon, from what I've read it sounds like an interesting departure from anything in the main series games / other spinoffs. I really like this style of game so hopefully it should be a lot of fun! ^u^

Years
  • I played it briefly, enjoyed what i played but at the same time i dunno i kind of lost interest. Its definitely an interesting mix and i love the elements of what its combined, but my attention span started to drift after a few towns. Maybe one day i'll sit down and try laying through it properly

Years
  • I played it a little bit and got kinda far, it's definitely a really interesting game. I'd recommend it to anyone thinking of trying it. I'd love to pick it up again sometime and actually finish it.

Back