• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV 13 Reasons Why

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

This show's all the craze among my friends now, and I recently finished it. So dark. Some really dark stuff. What's your thoughts on it?

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I spoiled myself. I would watch it but I don't have time to binge watch a serie tbh

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I hate myself because it's exam period and I should have been studying but I needed a break so I ended up watching it in 2-3 days. I didn't really expect to find it very interesting but I liked the way the story was presented and was curious to see how it ended.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I hate myself because it's exam period and I should have been studying but I needed a break so I ended up watching it in 2-3 days. I didn't really expect to find it very interesting but I liked the way the story was presented and was curious to see how it ended.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

smocks

fiat lux
Years
*sees thread*
welcome to your tape

okay some thoughts ish
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Spoiler:

"just listen to the tapes, Clay."

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Spoiler:

Years
Currently on episode 4, really enjoying it so far and really interested to see how certain storylines develop!

Narwhal

Meme Lord
Years
Honestly, I have mixed feelings. I love the actors and the filming that's A1. It's just i felt they really make it seem like suicide is alright if you blame other people for it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'll have to find the money for Netflix first lol
I legit can't imagine living without Netflix or Spotify these days. I hope you find a way to watch it eventually. After reflecting some upon this show, I must say it was far from the greatest thing ever, plotwise, but it was quite enjoyable for most of the ride.

Years
I legit can't imagine living without Netflix or Spotify these days. I hope you find a way to watch it eventually. After reflecting some upon this show, I must say it was far from the greatest thing ever, plotwise, but it was quite enjoyable for most of the ride.

There will come a time.

Back