• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2016
Has this bug been reported yet?

There are movement permission errors on the Ecruteak City Map. You enter it from the route below (Route 40?)

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb258/worldofgood/VisualBoyAdvance2008-12-3021-22-01-.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb258/worldofgood/VisualBoyAdvance2008-12-3021-22-09-.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb258/worldofgood/VisualBoyAdvance2008-12-3021-22-14-.jpg

I was trying to see if you could get to Tin Tower before then.. but it froze up before I could try to find a pathway. (Just to see if there was a pathway O.o)

Actually, it doesn't freeze if you take a different way. Take the way facing the signpost. HOWEVER, a wild suicune will appear. At this point my pokemon were too weak to fight it so I lost, and thought the event was over. I went there again and guess what? Suicune appeared again! So I'm thinking maybe u can catch it as many times as you want or kill it for xp... XD.

Anyways, how does evee evolve into umbreon/espeon? Stones don't work.

Magnius

Pokemon Music Hacking Guru
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2014
I'm not sure if I've asked this before, but are you planning on putting up Rebattles in, like Vs. Seeker or phoning?
I only ask because this game gets dull when having to level up through low leveled Wild Pokemon ><
edit:

If you want my opinion, Bulbapedia beats the rest.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page

it's more organized at least..
edit: Also... Togepi can't learn swift in FR. :( Bleh. At least she has Ancientpower though. Way too good of a move.
Well the best would be having a mix of them. However, it's definitely bad not being able to teach Pokemon the same moves you could teach them in the original Crystal.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
Years
Lol what do you mean battling wild pokemon doesnt give u enough xp

Just try going in the grass above olivine city. I dont know if its been reported but theres lvl 80 sandslashes there.

Caught a lvl 81, with my lvl 20-30 team

Yawn, poison powder, ice punch, and 3 ultraballs...

Edit: Nvm its been reported

Btw: How far does the storyline reach in 1.1?

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2009
Lol what do you mean battling wild pokemon doesnt give u enough xp

Just try going in the grass above olivine city. I dont know if its been reported but theres lvl 80 sandslashes there.

Caught a lvl 81, with my lvl 20-30 team

Yawn, poison powder, ice punch, and 3 ultraballs...

Edit: Nvm its been reported

Btw: How far does the storyline reach in 1.1?

Haha, I don't do that.

..Umm, I'll probably just change the game with advancedmap so that sandslash doesn't appear (if possible..)

'Cause if I run into one I'm screwd >.>

Also, in 1.1 the beta still reaches to only 5 towns in Kanto from what I understand, but Linkandzelda said he'd finish all of Kanto by the next beta release.. (or in a week at least)

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
glad to see people awnsering each other. well i can say that kanto wont be finished in the next week. it was unfortunitly an exaguation of how fast the progress is.

link

linkandzelda

Years
at the momment its set to happiness (day and night) on FR. i cant think of a good solution to get either one of them execpt from items. any suggestions?

link

ps. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2016
at the momment its set to happiness (day and night) on FR. i cant think of a good solution to get either one of them execpt from items. any suggestions?

link

ps. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :D

Sun Stone = Espeon

Moon Stone = Umbreon

Simple Enough. Also, there is no Day and Night on FR so how would I get an umbreon or espeon?

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2009
Sun Stone = Espeon

Moon Stone = Umbreon

Simple Enough. Also, there is no Day and Night on FR so how would I get an umbreon or espeon?

There are actually day and night in the weather changes. I would think at least >.> not to sure ><

invisible-chan

~Pocky Goddess~
Years
Girl is availiable to choose, it's based of the crystal storyline, hence it being Liquid Crystal :P
Thanks, I didn't see any screen shots of the girl so I was kind of fearing... As for my other question, I feel stupid for asking. I've already ended/begun the year with some extremely stupid sayings. I hate my brother... -////- *headdesk*

linkandzelda

Years
it was set to day and night in yape and i havent changed it. so i dont know.

link

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
yo, laz the seagull pimpster, I found a game corner glitch just look at this screen shot I posted.

also, in the goldenrod game corner, the map card says I'm in celedon.
the map card doesn't work right in azelia or goldenrod.
in national park the map card says mt. silver is dotted hole, and the description for the "land marks" still says what it said in fr.

linkandzelda

Years
thanks for that xD. i havent done the world map properly yet. i just concentrated on being able to fly as much as possible.

link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back