• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Top 3 songs of your favorite artists

Years
  • Green Day

1. Still Breathing
    2. ?Viva la Gloria¿
    3. Here comes the shock

Take That

1. Everlasting
    2. The Flood
    3. Greatest Day

Lady Gaga

1. Judas
    2. Born this Way
    3. Rain on me

It spins me out to see three such new Green Day songs when they have so many classics! I have to ask - did you get into them "late"?

HitmonSal

Mon top!
    Years
  • It spins me out to see three such new Green Day songs when they have so many classics! I have to ask - did you get into them "late"?

No! Those are just what I've been listening to a lot lately that's all! XD

My forever favourites from Green Day are: Jinx, Christie Road and Basket Case. Special shoutouts are: Misery, At the library and Geek Stink Breath

Last edited:
    Years
  • No! Those are just what I've been listening to a lot lately that's all! XD

My forever favourites from Green Day are: Jinx, Christie Road and Basket Case. Special shoutouts are: Misery, At the library and Geek Stink Breath

Now that is more up my street!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I honestly am indecisive so this could change but :D Was actually really hard deciding on top 3 - I also need to listen to new music...

Of Monsters and Men:
    1. Empire
    2. Human
    3. Mountain Sound

Rina Sawayama:
    1. Cyber Stockholm Syndrome
    2. Love Me 4 Me
    3. Cherry

Sufjan Stevens:
    1. Chicago (contemporary adult easy listening version)
    2. The Predatory Wasp of the Palisades Is Out To Get Us!
    3. The Only Thing

Two Door Cinema Club:
    1. Eat That Up It's Good For You
    2. Cigarettes in the Theatre
    3. What You Know

Snow Patrol:
    1. Open Your Eyes
    2. Crack the Shutters
    3. The Lightning Strike

Carly Rae Jepsen:
    1. Body Language
    2. Run Away With Me
    3. Cut to the Feeling

Charli XCX:
    1. Femmebot
    2. Backseat
    3. Dreamer

Young the Giant:
    1. Cough Syrup
    2. Mind Over Matter
    3. Apartment

Troye Sivan:
    1. In A Dream
    2. Bloom
    3. Strawberry and Cigarettes

MARINA:
    1. Teen Idle
    2. Oh No!
    3. Savages

The Foo Fighters:
    1. Everlong
    2. Best of You
    3. Times Like These
    (obligatory shoutout to The Pretender for being my user title)

Also bonus shoutout to Coldplay since I listened to them a lot as a child:
    1. Clocks (my favourite song of all time!)
    2. Yellow
    3. Paradise

Last edited:

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • Metallica (If only I didn't have to limit myself to 3 songs...)
    1. Enter Sandman - The first song I have any memory of hearing, it's what got me into rock/metal and is my favorite song overall.
    2. Creeping Death - Love the guitar in this song. Plus standing in a crowd of thousands of people chanting "Die! Die! Die!" while they performed this live was fun.
    3. Spit Out the Bone - I'd say this is probably the best song off their latest album and I was super excited to finally hear it when I last saw them play. When the next Terminator movie is inevitably made, this song better be in there somwhere.

I Prevail
    1. Gasoline - Perfect song for mindless headbanging and blasting out your speakers while flying down the highway. It also sounds amazing live.
    2. Come and Get It - The first song I heard by them and used to be my favorite song of theirs. I surfed over the crowd at least 3 times while they played this.
    3. Pull the Plug

Papa Roach
    1. 9th life - Fun Fact: This song was exclusive to the Australian release of The Connection. Unfortunately I don't think I'll ever hear this one live.
    2. Getting Away with Murder
    3. Last Resort - Crowd surfed to this song as well and ALMOST got into the live music video they were filming for this performance. I've watched the video multiple times and I think they turn the camera away from the crowd just before I would have been visible.

Hollywood Undead
    1. Dead Bite - The song that got me into the band. I had known about them for years, but it wasn't until hearing this song that I really started to listen to their work. This was also a lot of fun live.
    2. The End/Undead - Technically a Zero 9:36 song, but HU does the majority of the vocals. It's fairly new but as soon as I heard it I couldn't get it out of my head.
    3. Gotta Let Go - On the calmer side of their music. This came out a couple months after losing my friends irl and kinda helped me deal with that.

Back