• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Are any of your favorites in the game?

Years
  • Wish Fennekin was in it (I don't see it, but perhaps I overlooked it) =(
    I do see the eeveelutions in there. I'll be hunting those down sooner or later.... 😍

Years
  • I have alot of favorite Pokemon. I counted how many of my favorites showed up on the list and it was 16.

I really like Jigglypuff and Mewtwo and I noticed they are not on the list.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Doesn't look like Scolipede or any of its pre-evos made it in...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    It looks like two of my favorites made it in Ninetales and Typhlosion. I don't think Vileplume made it though which is kind of surprising since it's very photogenic.

Years
  • It's very unfortunate neither Mareep's line nor Wooloo's are in but... I didn't expect it I guess. T_T Other favorites are in, like Flareon, Diancie, and Alolan Raichu among others, so I won't complain lol. But one day I'll get my herd of sheep in a photography-based game I swear.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I've still not found every Pokémon, but no sign of Wartortle or Dunsparce. Happy to see Leafeon, Alolan Sandslash, Frosmoth, and Furret, though. (Of my top 25, I've found 9 so far.)

Last edited:
    Back