• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hello, people who may, or may not know me:

I'm gonna have to leave for a while, starting this Monday.

That is all.

<3

We'll miss you, southpark. Awaiting your return! All the best with your endeavours.

I'm back!! That field trip was pretty tiring but it's worth it lol! {XD}

Welcome back, Treetwig! It's great to have you back with us. Glad you've had fun; now it's time to continue having fun with us! xD

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
Hey PokéCommunity,
It's been over two years since I left the forums (December 29th 2011)
I know that is a long time but since the release of generation six I've decided to return, thankfully after much hassle I was able to recover my account.
I look forward to catching up with old friends and making new ones!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Two years, huh? Wow, that's a pretty long time. Welcome back nonetheless! Hope you enjoy your stay with us here, and if there's anything you ever need, feel free to contact anyone in bold usernames. (:

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2019
I've been away a long time. Though I admit I didn't post much to begin with. I kind of stuck to the other forums since I posted on them mainly.
Last post I made was in 2011 apparently.^-^;;;
I had to reset my password and everything because i forgot it.

Though I've decided to come back and become a regular now. Want to start fresh this time round so I'm looking forwards to posting more.=3

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
Years
I've been away a long time. Though I admit I didn't post much to begin with. I kind of stuck to the other forums since I posted on them mainly.

Though I've decided to come back and become a regular now. Want to start fresh this time round so I'm looking forwards to posting more.=3

welcome back pika, is good to start being a new guy, feel free to send me a vm for chatting, hope we be friend

Years

I was around back in 2011 (albeit a noob lol) but I don't think you may have recognized me back then.

Anyways, nice to see old members getting active again and I do hope to see you around!

Adore

Party.
Years
I don't think anyone really remembers who I am because I kind of joined and disappeared but I'm back after a pretty long absence. ._.;;;

I'll try to be more active now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Taking a break from PC. Might be permanent, might not be. Idk. I feel as if I don't belong here anymore or don't really fit in. Feel invisible a lot here.

So see ya.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Taking a break from PC. Might be permanent, might not be. Idk. I feel as if I don't belong here anymore or don't really fit in. Feel invisible a lot here.

So see ya.

Aw. =(

I don't think we've met, but, you will always have a place here on PC. Well, I hope you'll be okay during your break, and I do hope that we will see you again real soon. <3

Years

So see ya.
Aw man :(

I enjoyed reading your posts around the Chit Chat Café. So hopefully things work out and you'll return soon. :)

Years

So see ya.

You've always been special in my eyes, but taking time off doesn't hurt every now and then. See ya dude and do come back sometime in the near future.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

So see ya.

Woah, what? We were just talking about The Vampire Diaries, The Originals & Nina Dobrev through our VM's. I actually enjoyed our conversation about them. Its a shame to see you go. I hope you return again someday, we'll need a lot of catching up about our common topics when that day comes!

CrimsonFlames

Bye-Beeeeeee!
Years
Finally!
I'm back!
I was gone for too long.... (4 days..... really?)
I was too busy reading Manga.... I finished Katekyo Hitman Reborn..... and I was busy because of school..... I'm back... :D

Years
Finally!
I'm back!
I was gone for too long.... (4 days..... really?)
I was too busy reading Manga.... I finished Katekyo Hitman Reborn..... and I was busy because of school..... I'm back... :D

I know you weren't gone for long, but hey nice to see ya back. Do stick around this time okay?

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I'm glad to announce that I've returned once again! I had finished some of the stuff which was making me busy, like work experience and other things, and well, the course I was gonna do was cancelled since only 2 enrolled for it. So, I have free time once again! :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Tomorrow, I'm unable to go to PC, and to another forums because I'm about to celebrate Chinese New Year, and I'm unable to take my internet with me, so... farewell, PC.

Oh, I'll be Windvisible during this time, and I'll be back in a few more days.

Last edited:

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years
Back again! Ending my official leave which I hope wasn't long enough for people to forget who I am. The reason I'm back is because of X and Y. There's a lot of stuff I liked and a lof of stuff i didn't like (POKEMON BANK!!!). So in order to keep myself from going crazy I'm coming back. I won't be on a lot but I will be on and that should be enough for you people.

Back