• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The hardest hitting attack in your party.

2Fruit

Aka 2Fruit
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 1, 2019
What was/is the highest damage attack (or most powerful one) in game in your team throughout your Hoenn journey? (Not counting Kyogre, Groudon or other legendaries for the sake of variety

For me it was my Heracross's Mega Horn and close combat. Was able to One shot almost everything and struggle past anything that resisted it. I found myself relying on it time and time again.

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
Years
Haha, nice question xD.

Well, mine is my Blaziken, you know the move Aura Sphere? Well, that was a bummer! One shotted a Legendary Pokemon (It was Groudon).

Well, yeah!

Nice Question!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The hardest hitting move in my party during my Hoenn journey? Gosh, I really dunno. >.> Maybe Sceptile's Leaf Blade or my Sandslash's Earthquake.

Haha, nice question xD.

Well, mine is my Blaziken, you know the move Aura Sphere? Well, that was a bummer! One shotted a Legendary Pokemon (It was Groudon).

Well, yeah!

Nice Question!

I sure hope you mean Lucario or any other 'mons that can legitimately learn that move, because Blaziken cannot learn Aura Sphere. :/

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Age 42
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
On my team I used to complete the game it was probably earthquake.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 4, 2016
Probably my monstrously overleved Mightyena's STAB Crunch. It also helps that it has 252 EVs in Attack.
Whenever I sent it out I liked to pretend I could hear Brock Lesnar's entrance music playing.

Noka

I'ma nerd
Years
I believe it would be my Mega Altaria's Return; it being boosted by Pixilate and becoming STAB really helps it dish out a ton of damage to just about anything that doesn't resist Fairy.

Other than that, if we include being able to set-up, a +6 Psychic or Moonblast from my Gardevoir is definitely even stronger.

Years
I'd say it was my Latias's Draco meteor (soul dew), if set up counts, I once DD'd my Gyarados to +6 for the hell of it. The waterfall hits awfully hard with a mystic water behind it.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Disregarding Mega evolutions, my Roserade is absolutely fierce with Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, and Dazzling Gleam. When my Blaziken gets to Mega Evolve, though, she absolutely wrecks everything.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
Nearly every one of my Pokémon had good attacks (except for Linoone, my HM slave), but I would have to say I relied on Earthquake and Waterfall from my Mega Gyarados

2Fruit

Aka 2Fruit
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 1, 2019
That's cool, I've never seen a Meloetta - P used ever before.

Years
In my newest Omega Ruby playthrough, without Mega Evolution I think it was my Blaziken's Blast Burn, which I used exactly once (against Glacia's second Glalie, I was holding on to it in case I needed to use it against Metagross, but with Mega Evolution I used it to end that fight against her in style). With Mega Evolution, I think Mega Mawile's Play Rough, either that or Mega Gyarados' Aqua Tail. In fact, even without its Mega, my Gyarados had more Attack than my +Attack natured Breloom, even.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 12, 2019
My shiny metagross's meteor mash would crush most things probably because he ended up being such a high level depending on whatever town we were in

Tigroid

Now you see me...
Years
My Dragonite hits like a train with outrage, but I'm not sure that it's more powerful than My mega-metagross's meteor mash. Both are high leveled with 252 attack EV's.

Years
As I finished a long time ago I don't remember much, but I do remember Breloom's Mach Punch. Back in Silver, I thought about using this move only to get advantage when the opponent was in a pinch, but in AS it was my only fighting move and it destroyed a lot of pokémon, specially ice-type ones o.o

That's how Breloom got my heart <3 haha

Back