• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who would you take to dinner thread

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
  • this thread has been done already probably, sorry

if you had a choice to have dinner with anyone, fictional or non fictional, who would it be and what nice meal would you have? you have a limit of three people. if you can only pick one that's fine c:

for me, i'd probably have to pick.. for fictional, i'd say rin hoshizora because i can relate a lot with her. for non fictional, i'd have to say dan and phil. not just bc i have an obsession with them right now but also bc i want to get to know them as a person and how they really are, not their sort of "internet personas". i'd like if we all went to olive garden and had endless breadsticks with the choice of soup, salad, etc. then we could all chat and have nice conversations about our life, though i'd probably be a stuttering, fumbling mess.

what about you? who would you pick and what would you eat and why?

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Anyone I consider a good friend, family member, or girlfriend IF I ever get the chance to obtain one.

Years
  • I prefer to eat alone.

If we were talking dinner and a show then I'd pick Patrick Stewart so I could listen to him talk about film and acting and all that.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Fictional: Maybe Rin and Yukio Okumura. I dont really know xD
    Non-Fiction:
    -PC: TheRealOCD
    -Dead: Difficult choice, but probably Thomas Jefferson or Henry IV/Elizabeth I
    -Alive: Honestly, probably Donald Trump. I want to know what he is actually like- not his politician face or media portrayal. I also want to know how he thinks and what goes on in his mind.

Back