• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Camp, Curry on Rice, Polteageist and Cramorant!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Here's to hoping that customization will have more/better options than XY and Sun/Moon did (especially the latter)

pkmin3033

I'll see myself out.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Oddly last night I ate Curry On Rice before the Direct which of course revealed Curry On Rice which looks like a fun minigame.

Thought we'd see the second stage starters here but I ak pleased Steenee and the rest of her line is confirmed to be in.

I now have a Switch so will likely get Shield on Launch Day.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Clothing customisations seem better. Hopefully it actually extends to the male trainers more this time. I want cool clothes. =(

Camp looks fine, but not amazing yet from what little we've seen. It'll be fun, but it's not the endgame content I desire... unless they do some more minigames there ala XY's Amie (and better ones please).

The two new Pokemon I like! Derpy bird is derpy, that makes it good. :V

Curry on rice... is a weird term. I have never heard that. Curry with rice, or a side of rice, but 'curry on rice' sounds like some weird localisation to me. Wonder if making it can be done with other people ala the pokeblock mixing game in RSE...?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Come on... please reveal starter evos.... or even better the entire gen8 dex... I don't care about anything else asides from those...

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    I love the curry and camp bits, it feels more alive, like the anime. ;3;

I love the customization and trainer badges, this is so cool!!! I love customization...

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    Was about time we get a cormorant-based Pokemon. The fact it catches a fish when it dives is really cool!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    Great news drop but damn Polteageist is stupid. It looks like it belongs in Luigi's Mansion

Years
  • - character customization is looks great
    - that card thing is cool
    - pokemon camp its just amie refined
    - that "curryonrice" is fine but needs more minigames

still not gonna buy it

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2020
    Outfits returning: awesome!
    Camp: looks like a cute little thing
    Poltergeist: meh
    Camorant: decent

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2022
    I really like the two new Pokemon Polteageist and Cramorant, I'm a huge fan of ghost type Pokemon so I already love Polteageist who looks adorable and as for Cramorant I just love his derpy face lol.

Back