• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Anime and Manga fan club

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
You've never heard of mars and gravitation? thoese are two of the best shonen-ai manga out there...all be it i'm not really into that stuff...but anways these are really good manga

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
They are indeed, they're to blame for getting me into the stuff, as long as it's good.

Immortal Rain, I have not heard of. what genre is it, though? I might have to pick it up.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Immortal Rain would probably be under sci-fi. I liked it. Looking forward to when volume two comes out. Oh, btw, I bought disk one of fruits basket. Good call on that one. I loved it.

Monkey, are you sure Firefly doesn't know HTML? She did sign up as webmistress. It's kind of important that she know all of those kind of things. I mean, I'm no computer buff, but isn't HTML neccessary to create a website?

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
You mean that I'm just buying this GoLive stuff because you guys are too lazy to learn HTML? No offense but...is that right?

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Okay guys, can you e-mail me or PM me? We really need to talk about this.

Feel free to start a new topic of discussion, anyone.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I love it...got most of it in korean and whats out so far in english...it's kinda long though...28 voulumes...

~Ozy~

Years
Haven't read much of tha manga, but I'm a huge fan of the anime, got seasons 1 and 2 in box set form and I'll be picking up 3 when it comes out.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I'd advise agaisnt getting season 3. It's nothing but filler the show got cancelled before it could even move on into the enshi arc of the thing so it kinda went out like a bomb...the feng shei arc I think was the last part of the anime...never wanna see that mess again. So unless you fell like wasting seventy-five bucks or so I wouldent get it.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Just never mind the HTML; I already bought the software. Should come in soon, but you never can tell when your dealing with ebay.

So, what are the best days during the week (and times) to have meetings once school starts? (if you're in a time zone other than mountain, be sure to include that in your post).

falling up+
Years
im not really into all that shonen-ai stuff but i did get a dvd with gravitation on it...needless to say it was a life changing experiance and not in a good way. I could mail you the dvd i got it in a Newtype i picked up. It has a typical giant robo show on there too called daiguard its actually entertaining. As for the HTML woes i do know basic HTMl and have been trying to learn some javascript. My website is under my name (jsut visit the homesite) i designed and made it myself about 2 years ago lol never got around to updating it much though...Also HTML is not that hard to do once you have a basic design down in your head. I really wouldnt puss out and get a webpage tool for the site, I mean if you want it too look any good, or if you have custom ideas that the tool cant do. Anyways I can do better than that site now though and could anyone tell me what page the list of anime is on? Im tryin to make some collages but I need to know all the anime we have listed. Mabye you could write one up so far Vampira?

edit: and im in the eastern time zone but its only 3 hours difference sooo anytimes good for me as for AIM you can sign up for it free at the AOL website. Its an online chat server pretty much. I could make us a room and everyone could trade off blows. My SN is Supraman003

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
The Adamant Dodger said:
Yeah, I've heard similar things, but I do get junk if only for continuity purposes.

Nothing continues, they act as if they went straight from the Tokyo Arc to the last arc, Kami isent even in it.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Here's the list, 003. I was going to PM it to you, but it slipped my mind.

Witch Hunter Robin(A)
Hellsing(A)
Petshop of Horrors(M)
Vampire Princess Miyu(A)
Ranma 1/2(A)
Heat Guy J(A)
Kaleido Star(A)
Rave Master(A/M)
Gundam Wing(A)
Escaflowne(A)
Last Exile(A)
Angel Sanctuary(A/M)
Rourouni Kenshin(A)
Inuyasha(A)
Wolf's Rain(A)
Wedding Peach(A)
Shutterbox(M)
DNAngel(M)
Kill me, Kiss me(M)
Pokemon(A)
Teen Titans(A)
Dragonball/Z/GT(A)
Saiyuki(A)
Cowboy Bebop(A/M)
Fullmetal Alchemist(A/M)
Revolutionary Girl Utena(A/M)
Fruits Basket(A/M)
Immortal Rain(M)
Gungrave(A)

I'm almost positive I'm missing some, but I that's the majority of the current list. And we can add Mars(M) and Gravitation(M) if their within the rating limit.

And if you'd like to make a room for us on AIM, that'd be great if everyone is in agreement.

Edit; I just checked, and it looks like I'm already signed up for that, since I use it to dial up. My Screen Name is Hrtsfilthylssn (Its a DB song with the vowels taken out; Hearts Filthy Lesson), so I'm good to go on that.

Oh, and I forgot to mention this earlier, but the principal offered to host our website on the school's, at www.alamogordotigers.com , which I think is a bad idea. If you look at this site and find all the dead links, you'll see why. But, he left it to our choice, so, we can vote on it or something.

Last edited:

~Ozy~

Years
Yeah, i think it's a bad idea. Not many people look at the school site anyway, so we'd be unlikely to get much traffic.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Yeah, I guess that's a factor too, though I hadn't really thought about it. It's probably best we design our own.

~Ozy~

Years
Indeed we would want to. Anyway, if you want to have some forums for the site, I've already got some up, we could add a section for the site/mag/club. The link's in my sig.

Back