• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Awesome choice, Alpha! Teddiursa is way adorable and my favorite of the little bear Pokemon. And Hikari, it's no surprise at all seeing you pick Oshawott. :3 Welcome to you both!

Meowstic is extremely cute yeah, I recently hatched two of them and have trained them up to be pretty high-leveled. Have you guys used any of your favorite cute Pokemon from gen 6 in your teams yet?

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
Years
Username: Florges
Partner: Whimsicott!
Answer a topic:
Eevee vs Mew; which do you find to be the cutest?
Sorry, Mew. Eevee wins brownie points for being a fox-like creature. ;__;

Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?
Sometimes! For the longest time I never evolved my Clefairy because I thought she was adorable as is. I also didn't like to evolve my Tepig in BW.

Tell us what your favorite cute Pokemon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead!
WHIMSICOTT <3 Who doesn't love a ball of fluff?!
Togepi line just awwwww ;A;
Fennekin elkadsjfa FOXES and that goes with Vulpix, too!
Flabebe lines too ahhhh
Eevee lines aahhhhh
Clefairy line aaaaaaaaaaaaahHHHHHHHHH

CUTENESS OVERLORD

Which starter do you feel is the cutest?
Fennekin is first! IT'S A CUTE FOX! Second is Tepig because awww piggies! It is like a teacup pig if you refuse to evolve it! Then there is Chikorita and Squirtle.... aaaaaHHHH. There's too many!

Sheep you're evil.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Have you guys used any of your favorite cute Pokemon from gen 6 in your teams yet?

Yup! Actually, I have two Meowstic as well, male and female, and they are adorable, I used to take them to do the double battle at that bad restaurant in Lumiose, hehe, they're at their cutest when they're together in battle!

Also, I have a pretty Florges, the White Flower variety, and a Skitty, that I've yet to evolve into Delcatty, because Skitty is just so, so adorable with the way it wags its tail when she uses Tail Whip ^_^

Oh and I've used Amaura and Skrelp for the longest time before they evolved, especially Skrelp, since he evolves at such a high level.

Years
Nikki, welcome to the club my cute buddy! You've been added. n_n And of course we now have another Whimsicott lover here which I accept with open arms, hehe. Isn't it adorable?!

MIAU, that's awesome! I have both a male and female Meowstic myself and love them to bits. Florges and the Skitty line are extremely cute as well as everything else you've listed. Florges especially has been growing on me a lot lately as a cute Pokemon and I'm considering picking one up!

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
Years
Username: icelovebunnies9
Partner: This was really hard..T^T There are too many cute Pokemon!! WHY?!?! I had to pick from quite a few of my favorite cute Pokemon. XD My partner shall be Mareep.
Answers to all Topics:
Okay, first one! Eevee. Enough said. XD Actually, I'd pick both, but I'm leaning more towards Eevee. Next, I tend to keep Pokemon unevolved just because I love its cuteness. If it's part of my play-through team however, I evolve it for stats and what not. Third, my favorite cute Pokemon. All righty then!
  • Mareep! It's cute to me because it looks so fluffy!!
  • Corsola. I never thought of it as cute before, but my sister said it looked cute once and I guess I considered it cute then. XD
  • Phanpy! It's just cute. I have nothing else to say. XD
  • Surskit.
  • Sentret
  • Azurill
  • Cyndaquil!
And that's it. XD Of course there's more but I think these ones are the cutest to me. Last topic! Arghh, this is difficult! T^T Well, I think that Cyndaquil's the cutest to me, but I also think Mudkip's pretty cute. I'll just stick with Cyndaquil for this one. XD

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Have you guys used any of your favorite cute Pokemon from gen 6 in your teams yet?
of course I have and that would be my adorable sylveon lol. her high sp.def has proven quite useful on pokemon showdown as wel hahaa.

Typhon

'sup
Years
Username: Typhon

Partner: My beloved Eevee <3

Answer a topic:

Aha, definitely Eevee for me. It's one of my favorite Pokémon, and even when evolved it still looks suuper cute! It's eyes are adorable, and it's fur looks really snuggly. I just want to pick it up and hug it :D

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
Years
I really wanted to answer this question, so I did! ^_^
I have. I thought Amaura was really cute, so I added it to my team.

Years
@icelovebunnies9: Yay, Mareep fans! It is way adorable. :D Welcome to the club! Amaura is definitely adorable and its cry is really, really nice. I actually have plans to breed one to add to my team sometime.

@xseed: Yeah, Sylveon is one of my favorite cute Pokemon from this generation. Some people seem a little creeped out by her eyes and how she can move her ribbons around as if they were part of her flesh, but she's still adorable. She's definitely great at taking special attacks due to her impressive special defense, too. And Moonblast makes it very strong. n_n

@Typhon: Welcome to the club! Awesome choice for a partner. <3

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
Years
@icelovebunnies9: Yay, Mareep fans! It is way adorable. :D Welcome to the club! Amaura is definitely adorable and its cry is really, really nice. I actually have plans to breed one to add to my team sometime.

@xseed: Yeah, Sylveon is one of my favorite cute Pokemon from this generation. Some people seem a little creeped out by her eyes and how she can move her ribbons around as if they were part of her flesh, but she's still adorable. She's definitely great at taking special attacks due to her impressive special defense, too. And Moonblast makes it very strong. n_n

Yeah, I love Amaura's cry! :D It just sounds awesome. I have nothing else to say about its cry except that. I also think Sylveon is cute too. I personally like Pokemon that have all around stats, but I think Sylveon would be a great addition to a team. Well...just got a tid bit off topic there. XD

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
On the outside, I sometimes seem like a guy with not to much excited emotions...

BUT DANG DO I LOVE CUTE POKEMON!

Username: Karinmo
Partner: Pancham cx
Answer a topic: Ahh, I have to go with Mew. Its so cuute! I mean its eyes are adorable... and c'mon. The little dudes pink... Case closed for me XD

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Dec 3, 2014
Username: Meemster
Partner: gah! there are so many cute Pokemon, but I'd have to say Pichu
There are so many cute Pokemon! Chespin is super cute. So are Plusle and Minun, I love Pichu, Emolga, Pachirisu, Azurill, Squirtle, and so so many more lol

cute-pikachu-yellow-Favim.com-302682_large.jpg

Years
Welcome, Karinmo and Meem! Very glad to see you two here. <3

Ahh yes Chespin is so cute. I find it super adorable and actually bought a plush of him at the toy store last week!

FairyFoxx

Poke' Breeder
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
Username: FairyFoxx
Partner: Lillipup
Answer a topic: Yes, I only have parties made up of the cutest pokemon. I tend to play by the rule if i wouldn't buy a plush of it i don't battle with it. Thus I have many pokemon I use that hold everstones to keep them from evolving

fireflystorm

shsl loser
Years
Username: fireflystorm
Partner: celebi!
Answer a topic:
what's cuter, mew or eevee?
this isn't even a question for me -- mew is cuter! i've been in love with mew since i first played pokemon (and watched pokemon: the movie)! it's such a cute little naive poofball! i love eevee, but c'mon -- mew!

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
I love cute Pokemon! My favorite cute Pokemon is Mawile. -squee!-

Username: zomgitscathy
Partner: Mawile
My favorite cute Pokemon: Mawile, Misdreavus, Celebi, Pichu, Smoochum, Larvitar <3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Eevee stands out pretty much for me if it comes to cute and adorable, even though Mew have its own cute charm as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back