• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Eevee vs Mew; which do you find to be the cutest?

They're both cuties, but I love Eevee way better. Especially given how adorable it is in Pokemon Amie, as I found out via screenshots people posted on Tumblr. Plus, I adore the Eeveelutions as well!

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    Eevee vs Mew; which do you find to be the cutest?

They're both cuties, but I love Eevee way better. Especially given how adorable it is in Pokemon Amie, as I found out via screenshots people posted on Tumblr. Plus, I adore the Eeveelutions as well!

OMG Eevee is uber cute in Pokemon Amie, especially when it jumps around the screen with the floating hearts ^_^ I always go awwww sooo cute and my bf looks at me like I'm crazy :P

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I definitely think Eevee is cuter. Eevee is just adorable. Cute x10. I've never really found Mew that cute (just my personal opinion, to each their own!). I mean, Mew is cute, but just doesn't invoke a squee. Eevee brings a smile to my face every time I see it!

I've got to go with Eevee on this one, for sure :3

FairyFoxx

Poke' Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Eevee for sure. I also never found Mew any cuter then average. (now a certain onion fairy pokemon is another question)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Sooo who won in Eevee vs. Mew?
    it's been going on for quite some time :P

time for some pictures
    Spoiler:

Years
  • You've all been added, cutie pies! Welcome to the club!

But hah, I adore both Eevee and Mew but my heart yearns for and prefers cute fluffy Pokemon so Eevee will get my vote. Plus I adore fox/cat-like creatures so that just adds to Eevee's charm. <3 I'll drop off an adorable picture to support my case.

Spoiler:

FairyFoxx

Poke' Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Has anybody see the pictures that have been floating around with a jolteon and Galvantula family. It's kind of an ongoing comic thing I guess with the family adopting the jolteon after there is a mix up and it is delivered to the Galvantula couple with their baby Joltiks.

Years
  • Yeah, it is totally cute, isn't it?! You can find so much good Eevee fanart around the web. n_n

Has anybody see the pictures that have been floating around with a jolteon and Galvantula family. It's kind of an ongoing comic thing I guess with the family adopting the jolteon after there is a mix up and it is delivered to the Galvantula couple with their baby Joltiks.

I've seen several pictures of Jolteon with Joltik, actually. :o They're all adorable and extremely fitting, especially since they have around the same shade of yellow on their bodies and both have "Jolt" in the beginning of their name. D'aw!

Anyways, hope you guys don't mind a new topic! I've had this sitting in the back of my mind today so I decided to put it forward: Which pink Pokemon do you feel is cutest? Click here for a link to all the pink Pokemon, courtesy of Bulbapedia.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    So after a quick google search I ended up with this pic: clicky. It looks so cute and funny too, I'm gonna keep searching for the full comic ;)

Which pink Pokemon do you feel is cutest?

Skitty is definitely my favorite, yup~
    Skitty.gif

Nickle4aPickle

They/Them
    Years
  • Which pink Pokemon do you feel is cutest?
    The same as my answer to a previous topic: MEW! Mew is my favorite and the cutest Pokémon of all in my opinion. <3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Which pink Pokémon do you feel is the cutest?
    I think it's tied with Skitty and Corsola, they are the cutest pink Pokémon for me.

Years
  • Which pink Pokemon do you feel is cutest?

Sylveon definitely, gotta love those eyes and the ribbons and everything. Plus, the various pieces of fanart makes her look even cuter!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Which pink Pokemon do you feel is cutest?
    For me it's a tie between Sylveon and mew. They are so cute i can't choose between them. :3 <3

Spoiler:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • How could I not have joined this club earlier?! I think I actually did join in the past but perhaps this is a new version of this club. Rejoining if this is the case!

Username: Synerjee

Partner: Joltik

Answer a topic: Which starter do you feel is the cutest?
    Cyndaquil hands DOWN. :3 I have always loved this little fire-type starter ever since I first laid eyes on it. Its adorably cute looks and personality simply melts me every time. No wonder it is one of my all-time favourite Pokemon!

Also I'll answer the current topic: Which pink Pokemon do you feel is cutest?
    Swirlix! It's a cotton candy puppy. What more could you ask for? <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I'm back on my old account! <3 (I was Typhon before :>)

Which pink Pokémon do you feel is the cutest?

Which Pokémon is the cutest? Now this is easy! My opinion is Igglybuff. Seriously, other then it's eyes kinda being creepy, the fact that it can bounce everywhere and does that cute smile is seriously amazing. It's evolution is cute, but for me no-one can beat Igglybuff. Even though I find the eyes creepy, it's still kinda cute. CUTENESS OVERLOAD! <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back