• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
  • I'm back on my old account! <3 (I was Typhon before :>)

Which pink Pokémon do you feel is the cutest?

Which Pokémon is the cutest? Now this is easy! My opinion is Igglybuff. Seriously, other then it's eyes kinda being creepy, the fact that it can bounce everywhere and does that cute smile is seriously amazing. It's evolution is cute, but for me no-one can beat Igglybuff. Even though I find the eyes creepy, it's still kinda cute. CUTENESS OVERLOAD! <3

Yay! I think the eyes are cute.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Username: Sector
    Partner: Skymin

Which pink Pokémon do you feel is the cutest?
    Well I'm going to give an honest answer to this: Celebi. Yes, that's right, Celebi. Shiny Celebi is CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!

Otherwise, the simple, repetitive answer I normally see to this question is going to be Mew.

Years
  • Welcome to the club, guys! Hooray!

I really love everyone's taste in cute Pokemon. :) Joltik's small size is enough to make me want to squeeze it out of love but smaller legends like Celebi and Jirachi are great, too. On that note.. I've just thought up something new and fun for us all to answer!

Which small legendary is cutest to you and why? You can choose from Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Manaphy, Shaymin, Victini, or Meloetta.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Which pink Pokemon do you feel is cutest? Clefairy and Clefable are so precious. The Clefairy minigame in Pokemon Stadium made me like 'em even more. >3<

Which small legendary is cutest to you and why? Shaymin! The paws, the nose, the flower, the roundness, the everything!

Years
  • Which small legendary is cutest to you and why?

I have to say Meloetta, especially after seeing how adorable she was portrayed in the anime. Not to mention that the scene when she changes to Pirouette Forme is based off those transformation scenes commonly seen in "magical girl" anime shows in Japan. Not to mention its in-came cry is so cute as well!

Tek

Years
  • The cuteness... it's irresistible... must join club!

Username: YZN
    Partner: Trapinch

Topic Question: What are some of your favorite cute pokemon?
    There are so many lol! I like ones that are both cute and tough looking, and especially dragons. I'll list them by generation (and try to keep it reasonably short).

Gen I: Cubone, Clefairy, Dratini
    Gen II: Teddiursa, Dunsparce, Natu
    Gen III: Swablu, Bagon, Trapinch
    Gen IV: Shaymin, Chingling, Glaceon
    Gen V: Gothorita, Zorua, Tynamo
    Gen VI: Goodra, Skrelp, Tyrunt, Noibat

Topic Question: Which is cuter, Mew or Eevee?
    Both cute, but Mew is cuter. Couldn't really say why, that's just how I feel.

Topic Question: Cutest pink pokemon?
    Clefairy! I can't get enough of it.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Which small legendary is cutest to you and why?

Oh so you mean to chose between the little guys that were specifically designed to ooze cuteness and make you all fuzzy and happy with the cute eyes and paws and everything else ^_^

Well then, Victini, because it looks like usagi ringo and has those teeny tiny fangs. Oh and also the cute wings on its butt, hehe.

Also, here's a pic I've liked for a while now, seems appropriate right now~
    Spoiler:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    the club name changed :)

Also, here's a pic I've liked for a while now, seems appropriate right now~
    Spoiler:
    that's pic is very cute..i really like victini.... the wooden sword ♥

Hard questions.. they all are so cute...
    i... victini and..Jirachi i can not choose between these two :P

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Username: Jellicent♀
    Partner: Swirlix
    Answer a topic: Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?
    Oh gosh, yes. I never evolve any of my Flaffy just for that reason. It's a million times cuter than Ampharos and its pink fur and white wool match so perfectly I can't even handle it. <3
    Cuteness is a huge factor when deciding what I want for my team. If I don't have at least two cute POkemon I will literally restart the game and redo my entire team plan until I do.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Rly hard to say. I don't really care much for any of them which makes it hard to choose. >n<
    But I do liek Land Forme Shaymin. It's cute. <3 I love the pink lil' flower and naming mine Chia. :'D
    (like a chia pet)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Username: Nymphadora.
    Partner: Vulpix.

Eevee vs Mew; which do you find to be the cutest?
    Both are pretty cute, but if I had to choose just one, I'd say Mew. It's small, pink, and its eyes are absolutely adorable. It's an extremely huggable (no idea if this is even a word, but...) Pokémon all-around. n__n

Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?
    Cuteness does not affect my team-making decisions, unfortunately. Only thing that affects them is how well a Pokemon's able to perform when it comes to battling. Though, I did keep my Vulpix un-evolved once in SoulSilver and had it trained all the way to level one-hundred.

Tell us what your favorite cute Pokemon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead!
    I have a lot, honestly, but some of them would have to be Togepi, Sylveon, Eevee, Flareon, Vulpix, Togetic, Happiny, and Clefairy.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2013
    ThatsJessica
    Jirachi <333333333333333333

I never evolved my piplup because it was super cute and i thought if I evolved it it wouldn't be as cute so I cept it the same. Piplup has always been amazing but before piplup, I think Mudkip was super cute aswell and never evolved.

Cute ist Pokemon for me are, Jirachi, piplup, mew, draginite.

Mudkip was my favorite starter :3

~Jessica

Years
  • I'm pretty big on Victini and Celebi myself. But yeah, Shaymin! :D One of my absolute favorites too. It always has the cutest fanart, especially if you look around tumblr and pixiv. What do you guys think of Shaymin's sky form? Cute or not?

Shaymin_Skyform_Sprite_by_Pokemon_Diamond.png

And very big welcome to you guys, YZN, Jelli, Ashley, and Jessica! (=

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    What do you guys think of Shaymin's sky form? Cute or not?
    Definitely cute! Whenever I look it, I always get reminded of Christmas. Not sure why, buuut... maybe it's got something to do with its design. xD It's a shame that they don't promote it as a Christmas-themed Pokémon, though. If they did, then it would've worked--people would have bought into it. I'm pretty sure.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

I agree! It's like a miniature Christmas tree or elf of some sort. I definitely blame the colour scheme. XD

Ehh, it's cute. It has this arrogant look that I sorta dislike but hey, it can be a cute hero. I also don't really enjoy its personality in one of the Pokemon movies, so I'm not a big fan. Design-wise though, it's pretty adorable if I set aside all my prejudice. :p

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Definitely cute! I gotta agree with you guys..it looks Christmas-y :p...mostly because of its color scheme.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back