• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your silliest character idea?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Have you ever had the idea for a character idea that was really silly, and you would love to use, but just never had the chance too? Or maybe you are using them. Tell us.

Last edited:
Years
My silliest idea is one I actually use. My Titan's character Giron whose origin story involves losing his international travel visa that for some reason functions more like a passport.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Have you ever had the idea for a character idea that was really silly, and you would love to use, but just never had the chance too? Or maybe you are using them. Tell us.

IS THAT A REFERENCE TO AL CAPRICORNE

Al Capricorne is not a silly idea at all to me (and I plan on using him at one point), it's basically a sentient genius mafia godfather squirrel (in some cases he's possessed by a demon) ordering around a big golem/human henchman. Sort of like mafia brothers. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY THEY WILL SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY SOONER OR LATER

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
Years
My silliest character is someone I use in a DnD campaign with my friends. He's this burly, intimidating guy who looks like a thug, but is actually a nature-loving, wouldn't-hurt-a-fly hippie.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Zombie Mark was definitely the weirdest I got. Crispy Mark could be considered weirder, but he's just a charred version of Zombie Mark. :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I had a character who used her Remoraid as a cannon and ran around in pokemon battles herself 8) but the RP died before it took off...

Back