• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
22. Decided I'm gonna be starting Gears 1 on Insane mode by myself once I finish the 2nd one.

Oh and whoever thought it was a good idea to put garlic and onion powder in the rice I got from the chinese restaurant last night needs to pry off their fingernails with a screwdriver and shove them through their eyelids for raping my tastebuds so mercilessly lol.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Just watched a livestream of a Vocaloid "concert" at Toracon. People paid to sit the floor and watch a few crudely animated characters dance to 6 songs with no backing band or lights. I could hear the crowd thinking "this is GLUB" from all the way across the Atlantic.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't mind removing the second rule. o3o

Anyways thread killers are eh.
I'd say remove it for counting/chatting threads since I don't think there is a rule in the DCC like it? And since the two threads functions like the DCC it would make sense aye?

But keeping it for 'The Gender Game' and other non-rating threads that might still drive people insane with the constant back/forth posting is good. /again. no regrets

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Orly? Subtract one and you have one of my lucky numbers :X

Also: We have a new Mod. I forsee a reset soon. Brace yourselves :U

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Yet it's oh so very predictable :U

Ohay 28 is also a lucky number of mine. Hmm.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
2. Great now DonDon has me hooked on Girls Generation again, actually I'm ok with this. Anything but Hot Problems again please, not even I can stand that glubbin tub of ****.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I drew something the other day! Too lazy to take a picture or anything of it though. I would have to fix something on it before I do anyways.

But uhm... some more HASHI! would be nice! ♥

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hm. Reminds me that I need to clean my room and bathroom sometime. Maybe tomorrow... er... today. Or Tomorrow.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Liking stuff is always good, well unless said stuff is like robbing banks or eating people.

How are you on this fine morning Poke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back