• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can I borrow some cash

Years
  • Depends on the person. I gave my buddy $200 last year so he could buy his girlfriend a nice necklace on valentine's day. How close the person is to me is the most important thing, to me at least.

Years
  • To certain people I'd go up to $1000 if I had that much money to spare, but only for the most deserving reasons and circumstances. Otherwise, I dunno, $20 or so. I'm usually stingy.

Years
  • Probably £20 max, realistically people will give that back or buy you stuff which has equal value, but anything more can become an issue.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • I'll buy friends food if they pay me back.
    Most of the time I just lend out books, which are typically more expensive than what I would lend $ wise.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • As long as it's sure the other person will gove me back the money, they can have as much as they want (in a limited amount ofc).

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    100% depends on the person. An average person $10 because I know if they don't return it it won't do much.

Back