• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading Card Game Online Event!

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
  • No time for fancy stuff WHEEEEEEE

Get-Together TCGO Event!

This year, I'll be hosting some TCG matches on the Trading Card Game Online! It's free and easy and useable on almost every platform, including tablets. No experience required to join!

What you'll do is post your TCGO screen name in here to sign up. Then, try to find opponents from this thread to play against. Once you play, simply tell me who won!

The default format will be Theme. This means everyone is using pre-constructed decks, so people with a lot of cards like me don't have an advantage. Also, the Mach Strike theme deck is banned. Other formats are allowed as well, but make sure your opponent is okay with them first.

By completing 3 matches, you earn yourself a Normalium Z, worth 20 points! The Tribe with the most wins at the end also gets a Flynium Z worth 50 points!

Signup example (and my signup)
    Screen Name: asdfghjkl1234
    Tribe: Lele

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Screen name: DJDOOF

Would love to join :) theme is a fun format.

Win vs. Spirit Shackle

Loss vs. 5qwerty Mental Might just couldn't keep up with early Seadra and Sandslash, that Ninetails deck looks pretty fun!

Win vs. UltimaSoul - got an amazing hand and some ridiculous luck in the Imperial Command mirror match.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2022
    Screen Name: ultimasoul

Win vs. Spirit Shackle
    Win vs. donavannj
    Win vs. 5qwerty
    Lose vs. Bidoof FTW

Last edited:

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Double post wheee

Also played against Donnovanj and won on some terrible luck for both sides.

EDIT:
    For those wondering what points look like, currently Tribe Lele would be getting one participation Z-Crystal (from me) and the Tribe Wins Z-Crystal. So, 70 points.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    ok I'll sign up I'll have time tonight (in like 5 or 6 hours)
    username is 5qwerty probably, I have to update my client

won vs ddrox
    lost vs ultimasoul
    won vs bidoof ftw

Last edited:
    Back