• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

its too hot!

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Jun 17, 2019
if the food is too spicy u cant taste the right flavor of the food if you want too much spice or hot just eat pepper and chili directly don't ruin the original taste of any food

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
i don't like jalapenos for some reason, but i seem to be the only one in my family that loves spice and usually hovers around the medium to hot range
i only need water if i'm eating stuff too fast and i allow all the spice to build up without a break lmao

Years
I love spicy food, but don't eat it at daily basis. It's more of "I'll get one" when I have opportunity to get one in restaurant. And I'm saying that while looking at the empty bowl that was full of those chilli nuts yesterday.

Back