• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are the greatest ways to kill time?

Sparkin

Most of my day is spent playing games, also sometimes I can listen to a good song while playing games to achieve high scores
    I also watch anime and movies

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    I work too much to have a lot of downtime, lol.

If I do get downtime, I usually have plenty of things to do, such as:

Go to the gym

Play video games

Catalog Pokemon cards, and work on my decks

Play Pokemon (games or tcg)

Read novels or comics

I'm always in, "debt," so to speak, when it comes to my hobbies.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful! XD

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I've been attempting to meditate for months, I can't get past 3 minutes. Maybe I do it improper or something

Basically, the hardest part is to not get distracted, not even for a split second, lol. :) I've been trying for the past 8 years. The longest I can go without getting distracted is only 9 minutes, lol. :)

Try focusing only on your breathing. That works for me, and I can do it for a long time.

User19sq

I've learned to RNG-abuse the Pokemon games. At least that one has a pay-out.

Back