• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014

Not what i was hoping for to be honest.Looks like a flying type though.

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

I wish it'd be a normal-type evo of Eevee though. Since the little cutie's evolution is based on the elements (even the day and night are elements, right?), so I'd hope it's Eevee's natural evolution. ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I love the new eeveelution. I think the bow on it's neck is a little too much but I can deal with it because eee ribbons.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It does look a little out of place from the other eeveelutions but i'm sure i can get used to it eventually.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. The shades of blue and pink are different so i wouldn't quite say so. but that's just me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can see it but not enough to really agree. None of the patterns that Ninfia has matches Milotic's patterns.

TY

Its the best to have different opinions, if we all agreed with one thing it would stay the same forever

TY

Oh god i love pissing people off in Red Alert 2 with the tank in my sig/avatar...

TY

I have COD but i never play it again... it gets crap after a month, since the story is completed way too easy and multiplayer is damn annoying IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back