• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Indigo Plateau

Cid

Years
    Money: 250
    Record: 7-2

Day 2:

Purchased Items (-500)

Purchased:
    Mystery Item #1 worth 250 each [x 6]
    Mystery Item #2 worth 250 each [x 4]
    Mystery Item #3 worth 250 each [x 3]
    Mystery Item #4 worth 250 each [x 2]

Hyperbeem

Only got $20 in my pocket
    Years
  • Log:
    Spoiler:

Money: 4750
    Record: 12-3

Last edited:
    Years
  • Lost vs Chocolate
    Lost vs Hyperbeem
    Lost vs Hyperbeem
    Lost vs Hyperbeem
    Lost vs LMFAO
    Lost vs LMFAO

Prize Points: 1250

Purchased item: ¥250

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Username: Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
    PS Server Name: Red-Pika or applejackkk
    Starter Pokemon: Charizard

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Day 2 Battle Results

Spoiler:

Total Points & Prize Money: 70 / ¥1500

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Previous:
    Spoiler:

Day 2:
    Record: 4-4 | Money: 1750¥ | Points: 60
    - Hyperbeem (Win) → +500¥, 10 Points
    - Hyperbeem (Win) → +500¥, 10 Points

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Day 3: Vermillion City

300px-Vermilion_City_HGSS.png
    As you know, everyone starts off with 6 pokeballs each. Now with these 6 pokeballs, you can catch any of the pokemon below. If you do catch any of these pokemon, just tell me on Pm either on the PS server, or here on PC. You can catch any number of pokemon so long as you have pokeballs! BTW, if your worried that you're pokeballs will run out, don't worry - you'll automatically gain another 6 pokeballs each day. You can make your team of 6 with these pokemon btw, and save the rest for your reserve. You can also make any EVs or Movesets you want, but no items. You'd have to buy those items with your prize money! Just remember that if you do, just PM me all of your purchases!

Also, you are allowed to revisit the previous days to catch pokemon or buy items; whatever you want to call it. You can also keep the pokemon you caught in the first day.

Pokemon available to capture:

083.gif
    117.gif
    091.gif
    101.gif
    125.gif
    082.gif
    143.gif
    097.gif
    051.gif

145.gif

Items available to purchase:

Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png

Pokeball: ¥250 (can only buy 3 per day)

Bag_Focus_Sash_Sprite.png

Focus Sash: ¥250

Bag_Air_Balloon_Sprite.png

Air Balloon: ¥250

Bag_Muscle_Band_Sprite.png

Muscle Band: ¥250

If you have any questions, just ask me!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Day 4: Celadon City

300px-Celadon_City_HGSS.png
    As you know, everyone starts off with 6 pokeballs each. Now with these 6 pokeballs, you can catch any of the pokemon below. If you do catch any of these pokemon, just tell me on Pm either on the PS server, or here on PC. You can catch any number of pokemon so long as you have pokeballs! BTW, if your worried that you're pokeballs will run out, don't worry - you'll automatically gain another 6 pokeballs each day. You can make your team of 6 with these pokemon btw, and save the rest for your reserve. You can also make any EVs or Movesets you want, but no items. You'd have to buy those items with your prize money! Just remember that if you do, just PM me all of your purchases!

Also, you are allowed to revisit the previous days to catch pokemon or buy items; whatever you want to call it. You can also keep the pokemon you caught in the first day.

134.gif
    135.gif
    136.gif
    045.gif
    114.gif
    103.gif
    089.gif
    085.gif
    233.gif

Bag_Zoom_Lens_Sprite.png

Zoom Lens: ¥250

Bag_Silk_Scarf_Sprite.png

Silk Scarf: ¥250

Bag_Wide_Lens_Sprite.png

Wide Lens: ¥250

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Day 5: Fuchsia City

300px-Fuchsia_City_HGSS.png

Also, you are allowed to revisit the previous days to catch pokemon or buy items; whatever you want to call it. You can also keep the pokemon you caught from any day.

049.gif
    123.gif
    127.gif
    113.gif
    105.gif
    115.gif
    128.gif
    080.gif
    132.gif
    110.gif

Bag_Damp_Rock_Sprite.png

Damp Rock: ¥250

Bag_Heat_Rock_Sprite.png

Heat Rock: ¥250

Bag_Light_Clay_Sprite.png

Light Clay: ¥250

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Day 6: Saffron City

300px-Saffron_City_HGSS.png

Also, you are allowed to revisit the previous days to catch pokemon or buy items; whatever you want to call it. You can also keep the pokemon you caught from any day.

106.gif
    107.gif
    131.gif
    065.gif
    146.gif
    376.gif
    308.gif
    282.gif
    475.gif
    199.gif

Bag_unknown_Sprite.png

Mystery Item: ¥500 (If you buy one, you get one random item! It can be anything!)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Day 7: Cinnabar Island

300px-Cinnabar_Island_HGSS.png

087.gif
    059.gif
    126.gif
    078.gif
    038.gif
    144.gif

Bag_Liechi_Berry_Sprite.png

Liechi Berry: ¥250

Bag_Ganlon_Berry_Sprite.png

Ganlon Berry: ¥250

Bag_Salac_Berry_Sprite.png

Salac Berry: ¥250

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Day 8: Viridian City

300px-Viridian_City_HGSS.png

053.gif
    112.gif
    068.gif
    186.gif
    248.gif
    450.gif

Bag_Toxic_Orb_Sprite.png

Toxic Orb: ¥250