The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Art & Design
Resource Sugimori Palettes: The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource

Art & Design For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the visual or musical arts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old October 3rd, 2015 (7:58 AM). Edited October 6th, 2015 by You Watanabe.
You Watanabe's Avatar
You Watanabe You Watanabe is offline
Yousoro!
     
    Join Date: Feb 2014
    Location: Shiganshina District, Wall Maria
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 426
    It really had been a while since I posted anything here. Here's Mega Salamence with the second frame (done right after I saw this on the Gen VI Sprites thread):



    Not yet Sugi-colored. Megas are not yet implemented to Emerald so I just get the feeling to do this sprite anyway, just in case. It had really been a while so I will help making second frames nowadays once again.

    EDIT: Here are the Vivillon line. They are Gen VI but Gen VI is not here yet but I made their second frames because I needed them on Dark Crystal (first beta almost done, cleaning up stuff by now):

    Scatterbug:


    Spewpa:


    Vivillon:


    I also recolored them into Sugimori's artwork's colors. Well, my recolors might be kinda bit crappy. Feel free to fix them though. XD
    __________________

    Sky High's Userpage

    Pokémon Dark Jade Version (Coming Soon!)

    Hairo Region (Coming Soon!)

    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #77    
    Old October 18th, 2015 (9:52 PM). Edited November 8th, 2015 by MrDollSteak.
    MrDollSteak's Avatar
    MrDollSteak MrDollSteak is offline
    Formerly known as 11bayerf1
       
      Join Date: Dec 2008
      Location: Hong Kong
      Age: 22
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 803
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sisyphean View Post
      Out of curiosity, do you think that you will wait until this resource is finished to release your Emerald ROM base or will you release the base before the spritework is complete? Either way this resource is amazingly close to done, great work!
      I'm not even sure if I'll release it at this point, just because there's so much left to do. Though Kleenex and Mamamama are helping out.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by CoolGamer920 View Post
      Hey MrDollSteak, so you know Emerald mr.mime shows up as "removed.png"
      Fixed a while ago!

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
      It really had been a while since I posted anything here. Here's Mega Salamence with the second frame (done right after I saw this on the Gen VI Sprites thread):



      Not yet Sugi-colored. Megas are not yet implemented to Emerald so I just get the feeling to do this sprite anyway, just in case. It had really been a while so I will help making second frames nowadays once again.

      EDIT: Here are the Vivillon line. They are Gen VI but Gen VI is not here yet but I made their second frames because I needed them on Dark Crystal (first beta almost done, cleaning up stuff by now):

      Scatterbug:


      Spewpa:


      Vivillon:


      I also recolored them into Sugimori's artwork's colors. Well, my recolors might be kinda bit crappy. Feel free to fix them though. XD
      Those are fantastic! All accepted. Though it will probably be a while until I do the rest of Gen VI.

      Sorry for such a long break since posting. I've been busy with other projects (mostly Gen VI) though I am still working on things.

      I'm nearly halfway done with Gen III icons.

      Anyway here's the next batch of second frames!

      Spoiler:
      Lotad (credits to Sky High)

      Lombre (credits to Sky High)

      Ludicolo (credits to Sky High)

      Seedot

      Nuzleaf

      Shiftry (credits to Sky High)

      Taillow

      Swellow

      Pelipper (credits to Sky High)

      Nincada

      Ninjask (credits to Sky High)

      Shedinja

      I've fixed up Bagon too!

      Snorunt

      Glalie

      Beldum

      Metang (credits to Sky High)
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #78    
      Old November 10th, 2015 (8:46 AM).
      ArminRocks1442 ArminRocks1442 is offline
      Wooper is Badass!!
         
        Join Date: Oct 2015
        Location: A pineapple under the sea.
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Modest
        Posts: 11
        Hey, Hey, Hey! Your Prinplup sprite is messed up with Staraviar's!!!
        __________________
        MY WORKS

        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Most of them at my homepage:
        http://www.arminrocks1442.blogspot.com
        No hacks yet. I'm working on a ROM base though.
        Reply With Quote
          #79    
        Old November 13th, 2015 (6:30 PM). Edited November 14th, 2015 by MrDollSteak.
        MrDollSteak's Avatar
        MrDollSteak MrDollSteak is offline
        Formerly known as 11bayerf1
           
          Join Date: Dec 2008
          Location: Hong Kong
          Age: 22
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 803
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ArminRocks1442 View Post
          Hey, Hey, Hey! Your Prinplup sprite is messed up with Staraviar's!!!
          Woah which one! Fire Red, Emerald?

          In other news, here are all the Gen III Icons!



          I'll be updating the OP with all of these, as well as uploading a link to a file download on Mediafire / Dropbox (not sure yet), that will contain all the files. In there will also be an icon patch for both Fire Red and Emerald that will update all the icons. However, if you have repointed them for whatever reason you'll need to download them manually.

          I'll also be adding patches for Emerald that will fix the animations for Gens I-III once I've finished all the Gen III second frames.
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #80    
          Old November 13th, 2015 (10:47 PM).
          SilverandBlaze's Avatar
          SilverandBlaze SilverandBlaze is offline
             
            Join Date: May 2015
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 18
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by MrDollSteak View Post
            Woah which one! Fire Red, Emerald?
            The Fire Red Prinplup is Staravia.

            Also, Your Slaking Icon links to the Vigoroth Icon.
            Reply With Quote
              #81    
            Old November 14th, 2015 (1:54 AM).
            MrDollSteak's Avatar
            MrDollSteak MrDollSteak is offline
            Formerly known as 11bayerf1
               
              Join Date: Dec 2008
              Location: Hong Kong
              Age: 22
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 803
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by SilverandBlaze View Post
              The Fire Red Prinplup is Staravia.

              Also, Your Slaking Icon links to the Vigoroth Icon.
              Thanks both fixed!

              Also here's Corphish and Crawdaunt's Emerald Sprites!



              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #82    
              Old November 14th, 2015 (7:42 AM).
              You Watanabe's Avatar
              You Watanabe You Watanabe is offline
              Yousoro!
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2014
                Location: Shiganshina District, Wall Maria
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 426
                Rayquaza:


                Gonna make more and trying not to be lazy at anything nowadays. Damn life! XD
                __________________

                Sky High's Userpage

                Pokémon Dark Jade Version (Coming Soon!)

                Hairo Region (Coming Soon!)

                Reply With Quote
                  #83    
                Old November 14th, 2015 (10:58 AM). Edited November 14th, 2015 by travs.
                travs's Avatar
                travs travs is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2014
                  Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 8
                  Wow! These are great work of art sir.. I salute you and the others who are helping for this project.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #84    
                  Old November 14th, 2015 (9:42 PM).
                  SpeedXaaa's Avatar
                  SpeedXaaa SpeedXaaa is offline
                  Uses XD too much...
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2009
                    Age: 23
                    Gender:
                    Nature: Quirky
                    Posts: 58
                    Send a message via AIM to SpeedXaaa
                    Do you need someone to work on some of the gen V sprites, still? I've been recoloring them for fun as a break from my regular art shenanigans. I'll recolor some shiny versions and back sprites of what I've got so far and I'll go ahead and post them here when I get them done. :>

                    For the shiny palettes, it looks as if you've mostly just used the sprite palettes but desaturated them a bit, no?

                    Oh, and apologies if you've already covered this, but what do you plan on doing or having people do for the "second frames" for Unova Pokemon? Or do you plan on just leaving that as is for now?
                    __________________
                    http://s1.zetaboards.com/Mega_Pokemon_Collab/index/
                    Apparently, only 55% of the population can read the following:
                    Spoiler:

                    Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.
                    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
                    fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #85    
                    Old November 15th, 2015 (2:58 AM).
                    MrDollSteak's Avatar
                    MrDollSteak MrDollSteak is offline
                    Formerly known as 11bayerf1
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2008
                      Location: Hong Kong
                      Age: 22
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 803
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
                      Rayquaza:


                      Gonna make more and trying not to be lazy at anything nowadays. Damn life! XD
                      Looks great. Fair enough haha!

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by travs View Post
                      Wow! These are great work of art sir.. I salute you and the others who are helping for this project.
                      Thanks

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SpeedXaaa View Post
                      Do you need someone to work on some of the gen V sprites, still? I've been recoloring them for fun as a break from my regular art shenanigans. I'll recolor some shiny versions and back sprites of what I've got so far and I'll go ahead and post them here when I get them done. :>

                      For the shiny palettes, it looks as if you've mostly just used the sprite palettes but desaturated them a bit, no?

                      Oh, and apologies if you've already covered this, but what do you plan on doing or having people do for the "second frames" for Unova Pokemon? Or do you plan on just leaving that as is for now?
                      I'm actually working on Gen V "in secret" so to speak. Rather than posting them individually I'm just waiting to release them as a whole.

                      I prefer to do the colours myself, but yes you're right, mostly using the original Shiny colours with saturation touch ups to have them more or less match the contrast of the basic forms.

                      As for second frames, the same as any sprite from BW, using frames from their animations, or just manual editing to a logical pose. Look at some of the one's Sky High has posted. I've currently got second frames for every Pokemon up until Stoutland, and then a few miscellaneous ones that Sky High has done.

                      Here's the next batch of Gen 3 sprites!
                      Spoiler:
                      Slakoth (credits to Sky High)

                      Vigoroth

                      Slaking (credits to Sky High)

                      Baltoy

                      Claydol

                      Lileep (credits to Sky High)

                      Cradily (credits to Sky High)

                      Anorith (credits to Sky High)

                      Armaldo (credits to Sky High)

                      Shuppet (credits to Orchid)

                      Chimecho

                      Absol

                      Rayquaza (credits to Sky High)
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #86    
                      Old November 16th, 2015 (1:40 AM). Edited November 17th, 2015 by GOLDstandard.
                      GOLDstandard's Avatar
                      GOLDstandard GOLDstandard is offline
                      Eclectic
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2013
                        Location: California
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Bold
                        Posts: 51
                        I tried to make a second frame for Regigigas based off the Platinum second frame and using the colors you picked for the single frame. Hope you can use it regi.png


                        Edit:
                        Darmanitan to complete Sky High's Darumaka. The right arm is raised and the flames are shorter and differently shaped. Based off of frame 70 of the animation gif from Black and White.

                        darmanitan.png
                        __________________
                        ~Eclectic~
                        Reply With Quote
                          #87    
                        Old November 20th, 2015 (7:36 AM). Edited November 21st, 2015 by You Watanabe.
                        You Watanabe's Avatar
                        You Watanabe You Watanabe is offline
                        Yousoro!
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2014
                          Location: Shiganshina District, Wall Maria
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 426
                          Hope these helps:

                          Regirock


                          Regice


                          Registeel


                          Combee


                          Vespiquen
                          __________________

                          Sky High's Userpage

                          Pokémon Dark Jade Version (Coming Soon!)

                          Hairo Region (Coming Soon!)

                          Reply With Quote
                            #88    
                          Old November 21st, 2015 (5:06 AM).
                          ArminRocks1442 ArminRocks1442 is offline
                          Wooper is Badass!!
                             
                            Join Date: Oct 2015
                            Location: A pineapple under the sea.
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Modest
                            Posts: 11
                            I'm not trying to push you so hard (I understand you have so much projects.) But are you by any chance doing gen IV Icon Sprites? If no where can I get them?
                            __________________
                            MY WORKS

                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Most of them at my homepage:
                            http://www.arminrocks1442.blogspot.com
                            No hacks yet. I'm working on a ROM base though.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #89    
                            Old November 21st, 2015 (12:32 PM). Edited November 22nd, 2015 by Deltakirby.
                            Deltakirby's Avatar
                            Deltakirby Deltakirby is offline
                            An Alolan Exeggutor
                               
                              Join Date: May 2015
                              Location: Under an alolan exeggutor
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Bashful
                              Posts: 118
                              Here's some sprites to help
                              Credits to Chaos Rush for the Lairon front and back sprites, the Aron backsprite, and the Numel and Camerupt frame 1 front sprites and back sprites

                              No Sugimori Palletes

                              Aron


                              Lairon


                              Aggron


                              Numel


                              Camerupt
                              __________________
                              The Chat
                              Reply With Quote
                                #90    
                              Old November 21st, 2015 (1:10 PM).
                              travs's Avatar
                              travs travs is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2014
                                Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Timid
                                Posts: 8
                                I was hoping it helps: (Not Yet Sugimori Colors)

                                Deoxys (Attack)


                                Deoxys (Speed)


                                Huntail


                                Gorebyss


                                Seviper


                                Zangoose


                                Volbeat


                                Illumise


                                Relicanth


                                Tropius


                                Swalot


                                Gulpin


                                Medicham


                                Meditite


                                Minun


                                Plusle


                                Grumpig


                                Spoink


                                Solrock


                                Lunatone


                                Kecleon


                                Wailord


                                Masquerain


                                Surskit


                                Shroomish


                                Chimecho


                                That's all 3rd gen I made! Just pick if you found them okay. Thank you Sir!
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #91    
                                Old November 25th, 2015 (4:29 AM).
                                MrDollSteak's Avatar
                                MrDollSteak MrDollSteak is offline
                                Formerly known as 11bayerf1
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2008
                                  Location: Hong Kong
                                  Age: 22
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 803
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
                                  Hope these helps:

                                  Regirock


                                  Regice


                                  Registeel


                                  Combee


                                  Vespiquen
                                  Think I'll be accepting all of these except Registeel, not because you did anything wrong, but the hitler salute that GameFreak gave him is pretty damn stupid in my opinion.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Deltakirby View Post
                                  Here's some sprites to help
                                  Credits to Chaos Rush for the Lairon front and back sprites, the Aron backsprite, and the Numel and Camerupt frame 1 front sprites and back sprites

                                  No Sugimori Palletes

                                  Aron


                                  Lairon


                                  Aggron


                                  Numel


                                  Camerupt
                                  Sorry won't be accepting these.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by travs View Post
                                  I was hoping it helps: (Not Yet Sugimori Colors)

                                  Deoxys (Attack)


                                  Deoxys (Speed)


                                  Huntail


                                  Gorebyss


                                  Seviper


                                  Zangoose


                                  Volbeat


                                  Illumise


                                  Relicanth


                                  Tropius


                                  Swalot


                                  Gulpin


                                  Medicham


                                  Meditite


                                  Minun


                                  Plusle


                                  Grumpig


                                  Spoink


                                  Solrock


                                  Lunatone


                                  Kecleon


                                  Wailord


                                  Masquerain


                                  Surskit


                                  Shroomish


                                  Chimecho


                                  That's all 3rd gen I made! Just pick if you found them okay. Thank you Sir!
                                  I might accept a few of them, but it looks like you haven't been comparing against the original ones for all of them so there are size inconsistencies here and there.

                                  Anyway, I'll update this soon, I've done some more Gen 3 second frames, and have done some Gen 5 sugimori palettes and second frames. I originally planned to wait to release Gen 5 until I finished all the Fire Red sprites, but I might as well start releasing them now, as I have replaced quite a few of Chaos' Gen 5 backsprites.

                                  Gen IV Icons are being worked on too.
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #92    
                                  Old November 27th, 2015 (2:16 AM).
                                  travs's Avatar
                                  travs travs is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2014
                                    Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Timid
                                    Posts: 8
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by MrDollSteak View Post
                                    I might accept a few of them, but it looks like you haven't been comparing against the original ones for all of them so there are size inconsistencies here and there.

                                    Anyway, I'll update this soon, I've done some more Gen 3 second frames, and have done some Gen 5 sugimori palettes and second frames. I originally planned to wait to release Gen 5 until I finished all the Fire Red sprites, but I might as well start releasing them now, as I have replaced quite a few of Chaos' Gen 5 backsprites.

                                    Gen IV Icons are being worked on too.
                                    I made them manually Sir with undo and redo move to check its animation. Anyways thanks for critics. I will improve them next time!
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #93    
                                    Old December 1st, 2015 (12:05 AM).
                                    MrDollSteak's Avatar
                                    MrDollSteak MrDollSteak is offline
                                    Formerly known as 11bayerf1
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2008
                                      Location: Hong Kong
                                      Age: 22
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 803
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by travs View Post
                                      I made them manually Sir with undo and redo move to check its animation. Anyways thanks for critics. I will improve them next time!
                                      So due to the nature of changing some of Chaos' backsprites as I mentioned before here are the first few Gen 5 sprites!

                                      Fire Red

                                      Spoiler:
                                      Victini

                                      Snivy

                                      Servine

                                      Serperior

                                      Tepig

                                      Pignite

                                      Emboar

                                      Oshawott

                                      Dewott

                                      Samurott

                                      Patrat

                                      Watchog

                                      Lillipup

                                      Herdier

                                      Stoutland


                                      Emerald
                                      Spoiler:
                                      Victini

                                      Snivy

                                      Tepig (credits to Sky High)

                                      Emboar

                                      Oshawott (credits to Sky High)

                                      Dewott

                                      Patrat

                                      Watchog

                                      Lillipup (credits to Sky High)

                                      Herdier (credits to Sky High)

                                      Stoutland (credits to Sky High)
                                      __________________
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #94    
                                      Old December 6th, 2015 (8:24 PM). Edited December 18th, 2015 by MrDollSteak.
                                      MrDollSteak's Avatar
                                      MrDollSteak MrDollSteak is offline
                                      Formerly known as 11bayerf1
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2008
                                        Location: Hong Kong
                                        Age: 22
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 803
                                        Here's the newest batch of Gen III Second frames. I've only got a few here because I've been doing Gen 4 Icons and Gen V things. I'll update this with more as I do them.

                                        Spoiler:
                                        Surskit (credits to Travs)

                                        Masquerain

                                        Shroomish

                                        Breloom

                                        Skitty

                                        Delcatty

                                        Plusle

                                        Minun

                                        Regirock (credits to Sky High)

                                        Regice (credits to Sky High)

                                        Registeel
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #95    
                                        Old December 6th, 2015 (10:09 PM). Edited December 10th, 2015 by Artemis64.
                                        Artemis64 Artemis64 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Mar 2014
                                          Location: Singapore
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Hasty
                                          Posts: 85
                                          Here are some 2-frame sprites for Gen IV and Gen VI:
                                          Chespin:
                                          Spoiler:

                                          Fennekin:
                                          Spoiler:

                                          Amaura:
                                          Spoiler:

                                          Aurorus:
                                          Spoiler:

                                          Kricketune:
                                          Spoiler:

                                          Mantyke:
                                          Spoiler:

                                          Note that the recoloring might not be accurate to the Sugimori palettes.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #96    
                                          Old December 7th, 2015 (3:40 AM).
                                          ArminRocks1442 ArminRocks1442 is offline
                                          Wooper is Badass!!
                                             
                                            Join Date: Oct 2015
                                            Location: A pineapple under the sea.
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Modest
                                            Posts: 11
                                            What's the emerald set doing in fire red?
                                            __________________
                                            MY WORKS

                                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                            Most of them at my homepage:
                                            http://www.arminrocks1442.blogspot.com
                                            No hacks yet. I'm working on a ROM base though.
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #97    
                                            Old December 13th, 2015 (12:27 AM). Edited December 18th, 2015 by MrDollSteak.
                                            MrDollSteak's Avatar
                                            MrDollSteak MrDollSteak is offline
                                            Formerly known as 11bayerf1
                                               
                                              Join Date: Dec 2008
                                              Location: Hong Kong
                                              Age: 22
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 803
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Artemis64 View Post
                                              Here are some 2-frame sprites for Gen IV and Gen VI:
                                              Chespin:
                                              Spoiler:

                                              Fennekin:
                                              Spoiler:

                                              Amaura:
                                              Spoiler:

                                              Aurorus:
                                              Spoiler:

                                              Kricketune:
                                              Spoiler:

                                              Mantyke:
                                              Spoiler:

                                              Note that the recoloring might not be accurate to the Sugimori palettes.
                                              Not sure if I'll be accepting these! Maybe Kricketune?

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by ArminRocks1442 View Post
                                              What's the emerald set doing in fire red?
                                              Fixed thanks!

                                              Here are some more Gen III second frames!

                                              Spoiler:
                                              Whismur

                                              Loudred

                                              Exploud

                                              Makuhita

                                              Hariyama

                                              Aron

                                              Lairon

                                              Aggron

                                              Meditite

                                              Medicham

                                              Gulpin

                                              Wailmer

                                              Wailord

                                              Spoink

                                              Trapinch

                                              Vibrava

                                              Flygon

                                              Seviper (credits to Travs)

                                              Barboach

                                              Whiscash

                                              Kecleon

                                              Spheal

                                              Sealeo

                                              Walrein

                                              Clamperl

                                              Relicanth

                                              Luvdisc
                                              __________________
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #98    
                                              Old December 15th, 2015 (12:07 AM).
                                              GOLDstandard's Avatar
                                              GOLDstandard GOLDstandard is offline
                                              Eclectic
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2013
                                                Location: California
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Bold
                                                Posts: 51
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by MrDollSteak View Post
                                                Here are some more Gen III second frames!

                                                Spoiler:
                                                Whismur

                                                Loudred

                                                Exploud

                                                Makuhita

                                                Hariyama

                                                Aron

                                                Lairon

                                                Aggron

                                                Meditite

                                                Medicham

                                                Gulpin

                                                Wailmer

                                                Wailord

                                                Spoink

                                                Trapinch

                                                Vibrava

                                                Flygon

                                                Seviper

                                                Barboach

                                                Whiscash

                                                Kecleon

                                                Spheal

                                                Sealeo

                                                Walrein

                                                Clamperl

                                                Relicanth

                                                Luvdisc
                                                With these frames added, you're about ~50 frames away from finishing both gen III and
                                                gen IV!

                                                Pretty even at ~25 of each gen left! You've got this!!!
                                                __________________
                                                ~Eclectic~
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #99    
                                                Old December 16th, 2015 (3:26 PM).
                                                thedarkdragon11's Avatar
                                                thedarkdragon11 thedarkdragon11 is offline
                                                New World Pirate
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: May 2009
                                                  Location: Raftel, New World
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Hasty
                                                  Posts: 640
                                                  Nice sprites! I really like the colors and the fact that they have second frames... I wish I can help contributing here soon, it's just that I'm not good in making custom poses and palettes...

                                                  Anyway, will there be a plan to make icons for the Castform forms?
                                                  __________________
                                                  I'm still hoping that one day, I'll be contributing something helpful and significant to every ROM hackers out there...
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #100    
                                                  Old December 17th, 2015 (7:51 PM). Edited December 19th, 2015 by MrDollSteak.
                                                  MrDollSteak's Avatar
                                                  MrDollSteak MrDollSteak is offline
                                                  Formerly known as 11bayerf1
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Dec 2008
                                                    Location: Hong Kong
                                                    Age: 22
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Posts: 803
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
                                                    Nice sprites! I really like the colors and the fact that they have second frames... I wish I can help contributing here soon, it's just that I'm not good in making custom poses and palettes...

                                                    Anyway, will there be a plan to make icons for the Castform forms?
                                                    In Gen III the Castform forms do not have separate icons, so there's no point in making them sadly.

                                                    EDIT: Here are a very small number of Gen III frames!

                                                    Spoiler:
                                                    Torkoal

                                                    Feebas

                                                    Milotic

                                                    Wynaut

                                                    Huntail

                                                    Gorebyss
                                                    __________________
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:01 AM.