• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Aqua Fanclub

Should we ask the rockets for help?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockshock28

Salamence Fan Club President.
Years
  • I agree, Birch seems to be the best bet. Due to his excessive research, his sudden disappearance would probably be explained by a wild attack.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Well, the information on the orbs was gotten from Team Rocket after the alliance was broken, but the information on Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza I got from visiting the area (I could have sworn while I was there I saw Rayquaza in the sky).

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hmm, so could we perhaps set up a whale-watching tour company out in Johto? Would create some revenue and set us up with easy access to storage, supplies, and shipping routes if we were to pass it off as legitimate.

rockshock28

Salamence Fan Club President.
    Years
  • Hmm, so could we perhaps set up a whale-watching tour company out in Johto? Would create some revenue and set us up with easy access to storage, supplies, and shipping routes if we were to pass it off as legitimate.

Sounds good to me. Supplies and cash, it's almost too easy.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • I like that idea. Also, while on the topic of making money, the Whirl Islands are a place tourists love to go to but there are so few boats to there. So how about we also have boat tours of the Whirl Islands? And then there was that plan I had awhile back to take over the Game Corner in Goldenrod...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • We could also quietly take control of the water-based shipping routes, turning that to our advantage- the revenue and of course the ability to construct along the shores and in the islands where no-one else has any business being.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • So it sounds settled then. We create a boating industry. Part of it ships large quantities of packages to where they need shipping, part of it takes tourists on whale watches, and part of it takes tourists to the Whirl Islands. What should we call this business? I feel anything with the word 'Team' in it would make people uneasy, afterall, they know team rocket all too well.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Aqua Enterprises has a rather professional ring to it, and is an all-encompassing name for any business we would like to make use of.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Aqua Enterprises has a rather professional ring to it, and is an all-encompassing name for any business we would like to make use of.
    Ooh, I second that name for sure. That way, we can start with just shipping industry, and then later on if we have the personnel and money to do so, we could expand it a bit and go to other fields.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I have a small question. Should we begin our venture into the field of legitimate businesses in Hoenn, the region we know best and what should probably serve as our home base? Or should we begin in Johto, a place that we know little of and but have less chance of being exposed in?

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • I have a small question. Should we begin our venture into the field of legitimate businesses in Hoenn, the region we know best and what should probably serve as our home base? Or should we begin in Johto, a place that we know little of and but have less chance of being exposed in?
    I think we need to start in Johto. Because Aqua is in our name, I feel that Hoenn would be too risky. We just need to make sure we don't wear our Team Aqua uniforms when we're working...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I hope our teammates have more intelligence than that. >__>

So, get started in Johto, build up a trustworthy reputation, and then expand further?

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • it almost sounds like we're on the Verge of becoming honest business men. I don't like that :)
    I do like the name though. :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Trust me, it'll all be an illusion. Like putting on a costume. If we don the hat and uniform of businesspeople, others see only that. They don't look beyond the surface of the waters...

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Yea, sure, I'll join

Username: Sammyskitty
    Partner Pokemon: Wailmer (c wut i did thar?)
    Do you hereby agree to swear your allegiance to Team Aqua? Yes, I do

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • I'm all for taking over the shipping routes between Cianwood and Olivine. Also, maybe we could also start ship service between Olivine and Vermillion City.

Also, along with being an Aqua Grunt I am also the head of Team Plasma. Could we form an alliance?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • That would be up to our boss, but I myself am in favor of an alliance.

Is there any official company that runs those shipping routes at the moment? If so, there may be some conflict over the right to ship in that area.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Currently no one runs between Cianwood and Olivine, due to the whirlpools, but Vermillion to Olivine currently has a ship known as the S.S. Aqua running that route. Maybe if we made a public "debut" in Johto the police force, maybe even interpol, would investigate the ship, rumors would spread, and we'd be able to start a new ship service from Olivine to Vermillion. Just as long as it doesn't have Aqua in the name.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back