• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Regarding the community ownership

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Although we thought the recent sale of PC was a done deal, we have now learned that Pomador decided we were not a good fit for their company and thus the site has exchanged hands and gone back to Steve/Rukario, its original owner.

For now, this simply means that things will continue as they were before Pomador were around, a few months ago. Meaning, the admins are in control of the community and the search for a buyer who is willing to care for PC begins anew. Rukario is not a staff member, and will only handle the necessary domain and server business behind the scenes until we find a new buyer.

Thanks for being patient, everybody.

Last edited:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Is there a donation link? I?m not longer an active member, but I?d be willing to donate something to keep things up and running. This place meant a lot to me when I was in high school, so I?d like to see it continue.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Not the best situation or is it easy for me right now, but this community means a lot to me and many others so we will do our best to make it / keep it the best Pok?mon related community there is.

Keep supporting the community and help the staff out the best you all can.

Thanks.

I for one am glad its back in your hands.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Is there a donation link? I?m not longer an active member, but I?d be willing to donate something to keep things up and running. This place meant a lot to me when I was in high school, so I?d like to see it continue.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/donations/

Worth mentioning is that anything you donate here will go directly to an account managed by the pink admin group. All income is invested back to the community, be it through financing giveaways in events, licenses for forum software updates, or to pass onwards to Steve in dire times - such as now.

If you want to help keep your community alive, this is a good way to do it, indeed. If you already have the supporter rank, by the way, you can donate and give supporterhood to another member as a gift instead :)

Years
  • Is there a donation link? I?m not longer an active member, but I?d be willing to donate something to keep things up and running. This place meant a lot to me when I was in high school, so I?d like to see it continue.

You're too kind. I'm always really happy to see older members return and offer support in our more difficult times... Thank you for the thought. =)

Back