• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thoughts on random battles?

Years
What are your thoughts on random battles? Do you enjoy the excitement of not knowing what you'll get, or do you prefer building and playing with your own teams? What's your favorite random format?

Years
I enjoy them! They're a different, more chill, kind of fun. I wouldn't say I like them more or less than typical battles. I think monotype is my favourite ranfbat format.

edfrick

Pilot of EVA-00
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2024
It's fun! My favorite thing about them is I can play them with friends who don't know as much as I do about the game, they seem to enjoy it.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
It's exciting to play random battles for the gamble of never knowing what you or your opponent will get or send out. Random Battles ended up being the only mode I still play.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 18, 2023
I like to play with my own teams. It is nice to play with another team thats normally better than mine but it's not the same as the team I've put so much time into!

Back