• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trouble in Paradise

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    the tracker definitely followed Bard. the doctor might have visited someone around the same area where Bard was killed. also i think the cop might have visited someone who had the ability to deflect night actions / was immune to night actions, but the way the paragraph was worded makes it hard to confirm

also guys i think Johnny is the celebrity

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Uhm, there's no map or something in mafia games. The phase post is just flavor, and often includes hints, but that's all.
    uhm it was just unneeded speculation that doesn't really need to be cherry picked out from my post??? obviously the doctor visited someone that didn't need saving lol

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • the tracker definitely followed Bard. the doctor might have visited someone around the same area where Bard was killed. also i think the cop might have visited someone who had the ability to deflect night actions / was immune to night actions, but the way the paragraph was worded makes it hard to confirm

also guys i think Johnny is the celebrity

Pretty sure alex is the celebrity smh

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • uhm it was just unneeded speculation that doesn't really need to be cherry picked out from my post??? obviously the doctor visited someone that didn't need saving lol
    I was just wondering how that "same area" thing came to be, and so I asked. No need to be so touchy about it.
    That's how mafia works. You posted it, I questioned it.

Pretty sure alex is the celebrity smh
    [insert one of Johnny's wat memes here]

Dealer drug the visited me and now I have to speak in "gibberish" because I'm high af.
    This doesn't really seem like gibberish? And why did you include the word in " " ? Is it supposed to mean something?

Years
  • lol I got nothing to add but I also think cop and doc visited same person c: Rabi seems like that karma guy xD but I dunno

[Vote][Illobet

Random vote...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • as usual since its a valid random vote and he did me... [Vote] Superjolt

if we get any real insight coming in i'll change it

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Seeing as we know nothing about anyone's identity as it is right now, I guess I'll perform my random vote of the day. Again, if there's like, suddenly, new information, this vote will change. ;)

[VOTE] ZEFFY

Something weird is going on, my computer is autocorrecting ZEFFY into all caps...

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    [Vote] Twiggy

i doubt anything promising will come up soon but we'll see i guess

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • [vote] nick Wilde because 1) yeah random to push Twiggy onto two votes and 2) let's make everyone else choose between two people to make things more interesting

Back