• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon DarkViolet (Full Version Released)

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2015
    That's an awesome hack, I've really enjoyed playing and can't wait for it to be finished and released :)

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    ug, was playing on my acekard, Zapdos used ThunderBolt on Sabrina's Slowbro, and the dreaded Thunderbolt sound glitch occured, worse part is, I apparently can only save via save states, so I can't even soft reset to clear that sound, and reloading the save also reloads the sound with it.

All in all the hack was great until the end of the beta though a few minor miffs here and there, spoiler tagged since they are late game

Spoiler:

Ttar0914

Years
  • When does the next beta come out? I'm currently training my pokemon for the following beta and can't wait until its release. :)
    I also wanted to say, that you've been doing a great job so far, so keep it up! ;)

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
  • Minor question. While this is mainly a storyline project, will there be any changes to the Pokemon's Egg moves?

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    Will the save files of the previous versions be compatible with a newer version? just asking in case an update will happen and I don't want to lose my progress...
    Also, is there a move relearner/reminder in this game??
    Yes, your save file will be compatible with future releases.

ug, was playing on my acekard, Zapdos used ThunderBolt on Sabrina's Slowbro, and the dreaded Thunderbolt sound glitch occured, worse part is, I apparently can only save via save states, so I can't even soft reset to clear that sound, and reloading the save also reloads the sound with it.

All in all the hack was great until the end of the beta though a few minor miffs here and there, spoiler tagged since they are late game

Spoiler:
    About the Silph Co. thing, I tried to make Ariana and Archer actually walk to their places but no matter what I did it never worked out right.

Minor question. While this is mainly a storyline project, will there be any changes to the Pokemon's Egg moves?
    This isn't mainly a storyline project at all. This is supposed to be a modernized Kanto experience.

But anyhow, yes, updated Egg moves are planned. A secret person is developing a secret tool at a secret place that can do a lot of things including editing egg moves.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    The game crashes when I try to use flash cannon. The animation for charge works fine but it crashes after that.

Years
  • Man !!! this is one Hell of a Hack !! i'm Waiting for you to finish it Chaos Rush !!! i've already reached the end of the beta 2.1 ..,when you release the next beta , my save file will work ???

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2017
    This hack is awesome! To say it in TheUntitled???'s words, 'this is one Hell of a Hack !!'

I just defeated Daisy in Viridian City, but forgot to save afterward {XD}

I'm already looking forward to the next beta, even though I haven't fully finished this one yet LOL

I really hope this hack will see completion. It's definitely one of the good ones out there.

Keep up the great work!

And yes TheUntitled??? your save will work.

Last edited:

kyo_the_kitsune

Lord of the Fish
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I've taken the time make a living Pokedex, as it were, having every Pokemon in the Pokedex in my box. I'm only missing a Porygon2, as I can't find another Upgrade and a Dragonair because it's going to take forever for Dratini to reach Lv 50 without Fire Blast (I currently lack the money to purchase the TM). I don't think I've ever invested this much time into a hack, and one that isn't complete at that!

NeoSpeedFreak

A piece of meat
    Years
  • I got a Level Up freeze on my Android save at route 15 against Battle Girl Becky, I used a level 50 Snorlax with a Soothe Bell, but the game froze when my Milotic (It had an Exp. Share) got to level 22.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    I think most of the freezes occur because of the exp share. When my pidgeot levelled up in silph co, my jolteon had an exp share. The game froze after that. I really don't remember which floor or which grunt it was but i think it's not required since it's not the specific trainer that is causing it. It's most likely a bugged item (more probable) or bugged pokemon.

Years
  • I played the game a bit and im very impressed the mapping and tiles are great, the battle backgrounds and pokemon sprites look awesome, there are tons of pokemon trainers to battle, correct pokedex and cries of new gen pokemon AND THE BEST PART is the music in the hack which is amazing its like playing an official game

Will wait for a final release before i play for good

Cant wait for Jhoto remake xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    This is my favourite hack so far, and I've tried lots of them. I love your 1st gen story, even if I had a hard time accepting Green and Blue were inverted :p
    I've noticed a bug though, during the battle against Misty, I noticed my Ivysaur could use Growth even if it is asleep.
    I really can't wait for more!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2019
    This is the hack I am planning to play, it has everything I desire for a hack, new moves from newer Gens and the split on top of that. I am just not sure if I should wait for the full release because I dislike playing hacks that do not have at least finished the league. :(

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
  • This is the hack I am planning to play, it has everything I desire for a hack, new moves from newer Gens and the split on top of that. I am just not sure if I should wait for the full release because I dislike playing hacks that do not have at least finished the league. :(

I've gotten almost 50 hours of game time, and that's from 1-2 weeks of playing it on and off. At the same time, I work full time, but you should still try it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2019
    I see. My dilemma is tho that like in most hacks when a new patch comes out we will not be able to continue our previous saves and I would love to put my time into this amazing hack when it is fully done.

Back