• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon DarkViolet (Full Version Released)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Does anyone know the official TM locations? The one I'm most interested to know is where the TM for Shadow ball is.

I don't remember precisely where it is, but I believe you get it around the time you get Koga's badge. It might be in the Safari Zone but it could be anywhere between Fuchsia and Victory Road.

Is there a way to add things from Complete FireRed Upgrade (CFRU) like autorun and no need for HM's? Following pokemon would be cool too.

Are there any plans to add this to Dark Violet in the future?

The original creator abandoned the game and it was finished by hacksrepairman, a legend who completes nearly finished games. So nobody is going to be doing any more work on the game.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
I don't remember precisely where it is, but I believe you get it around the time you get Koga's badge. It might be in the Safari Zone but it could be anywhere between Fuchsia and Victory Road.

The original creator abandoned the game and it was finished by hacksrepairman, a legend who completes nearly finished games. So nobody is going to be doing any more work on the game.

By now, I have already completed the playthrough. The TM for Shadow ball is in the graveyard tower.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 7, 2023
You can't get in. Ever. There's nothing to do in there, apparently. Maybe the original creator was going to add something, but hacksrepairman didn't do anything with it.

Thank you for your response! It was driving me crazy trying all kinds of things to get in there haha.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 17, 2023
Good Day, I have a quick question, can I catch a poliwag with swift swim hidden ability? 'cause I really want a drizzle Politoed.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
do pokemon in this game only have 2 abilities ,or is something like sheer force nidoking a thing?

Days
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 5, 2023
does anyone know where to find the TMs for ice beam, thunderbolt, and flamethrower?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
I had free time so I was able to rip and record music from this beloved hack so here it is, full soundtrack of Pokémon DarkViolet!

Album download link is also in the video's description.

Last edited:
Back