• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fairy's Fan Club of Wonderfulness~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • 1779152_623060477730942_1149280906_n.jpg

The Fairy Fan Club

Introduction

Fairy is pretty much one of the nicest people you can ever meet, with a heart of gold and a thoughtful nature, almost as if.. she's an actual fairy herself! She's the moderator of the humble Art Corner, a place where the artistic mind is highly valued! So, in this club, please do feel free to talk all about why she is so incredible, as well as all the wonderful stuff you can say about her and her work~

Rules

~ Follow all PokeCommunity & Fan Clubs & Groups Guidelines
    ~ No negative comments about Fairy allowed!
    ~ Most importantly, have fun! <3

Sign-Up

If you want to join, sign this SU!

Username:
    How long have you known Fairy?
    What do you like about Fairy in general?

Member List!

Dragon
    Sheep
    Minerva
    [supporter]Fairy Tale~[/supporter]
    [supporter]Dante[/supporter]

Last edited:
    Years
  • How long have you known Fairy? A little over a year. I never saw her much around the forum until she got modded but afterwards we hit it off very well.
    What do you like about Fairy in general? Very sweet and smart - a dear friend to me. Really happy to have gotten to know her and I can only hope she sticks around for a long while to come. :D

Am I first?! Awww yes. Shawn, you've chosen such a beautiful image to use in the header.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Like, if you seen Fairy's artwork lately, I can't express the fact that it is just simply AMAZING. Approved, btw!

Username: Minerva
    How long have you known Fairy? I've known her since I returned to staff, and she's been super duper kind and welcoming ever since. <3
    What do you like about Fairy in general? Her name, and her creativity!

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • How long have you known fairy?Ive known her for about four months
    What Do you like About fairy in general? Her Sweet personality, She can always make you happy <3

Now Worship the wonderful Fairy!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Username - Dante. Soon to be Derozio. :p
    How long have I known her? Stupid question. It has been so long I've forgotten already. It seems we've known each other for an eternity.
    What do you like about her? Well, she got dat ass. And I love me some ass. /A&D inside joke

Years
  • Username: [supporter]Hikamaru[/supporter]
    How long have you known Fairy? I think for around three years back when she joined.
    What do you like about Fairy in general? She has an amazing sense of creativity, in fact no wonder she's the Art & Design mod. Her artworks and profile designs always get me turned on, and I hope to one day get inspired myself to make beautiful profiles like hers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back