• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, why did you join these forums in the first place?

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
  • (Isn't this thread a little too much like How Did You Discover PC?)

Well anyways I was playing Emerald back in 2015 and I found what I thought to be like a crazy bug or something that I encountered (turned out to just be the rom I was using) so I decided to search for a Pokémon forum to post about it on and I found this one, I posted about it here (made 4 total posts)

I then completely forgot about PC until August of this year when I was searching around for rom hacks and created a new account (without realizing I already had one) so I could download them on here and I decided to explore the forums
    Now I'm here to stay :) (or at least until my reckless stupidity gets me banned lol)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    The only other message board I've used since 2010 is full of gimmick accounts right now and has a large mob mentality. I still wanted to post somewhere, and this place doesn't have those problems, which makes it a good replacement.

I actually tried the gamefaqs message boards before joining here, but those are awful too.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I came here for the trading section :3 sadly I don't even go there anymore... (loved it and great memories tho)

User19sq

Shit happened elsewhere. Too many edgelords, for my taste.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I guess just because I join any site I find interest on. Making friends is p cool tho <3. But mostly I'll be in the Roleplay and Rom-Hacks forum, probably. I actually made this account in 2014.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2019
    I read through some of the posts and people seemed cool here, so I decided to join, lol. :)

Back