• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'll fill in another seasonal job application for Universal Studios.

As the only human left on Earth, what would you do?

Last edited:

string555

Banned
    Years
  • That would be interesting if I had a 3D printer. :O

If you could have a poster of literally anything from your imagination put on the wall of your room, what would it be?

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Eat chicken mole. :X

Edit: Damn, ninja Zeostar XD
    Yes and noscript. :3

If you could go on a deepsea dive in one of those windowed vehicles, would you do it?

Last edited:

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I would change my name to my middle name and then change my middle name to something else. *deep breath* XD

If you could ask one celebrity one question, who and what would it be?

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
  • It would be this one guy who I won't name but it's "why don't you shut down that site already? People hate it."

What is the worst Pokemon forum besides the broken pokestadium

Years
  • I've never had a bad experience in a Pokemon forum but I did have a bad experience in a Massive Multiplayer Online game forum because forum users will insult other users and the Administrators and Moderators were not watching over the forum. If there is a Pokemon forum that had a problem like this, then that would be the worst Pokemon forum.

Who is / was your most interesting friend?

Years
  • Maybe spinning around for 2 minutes will make me dizzy.

What would be some of the most annoying things about having yourself as a roommate?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    That's sort of a weird question, because the answer is you can't get GIMP on your phone.
    Will you release GIMP for Android or iOS devices?

Apps for mobile devices imply a different approach to designing interfaces. Since most of GIMP's source code is related to the user interface one way or another, it means that we would have to design and then develop a whole new application. Given the current manpower, we'd rather focus on delivering a great image manipulation program for desktop users.

However, we are interested to consult 3rd party developers willing to make a free/libre GIMP-branded image manipulation program for Android. As for iOS, please note that GIMP is licensed under GNU GPL v3+ which conflicts with Apple's Terms of Service. For a full story, please read this article by Richard Gaywood.
    Source: https://www.gimp.org/docs/userfaq.html#will-you-release-gimp-for-android-or-ios-devices

In my opinion though, it wouldn't be comfortable nor convenient to work on a small screen such as a phone and there would be little point even if you could find a substitute. Note that I am not really an artist though, so take what I say with some skepticism.

What do you think of 2018 so far?

Years
  • First week of January I had a pain on my foot and it took a week to recover. First 3 months of the year are always annoying because I am always due for 3 different appointments which I go once a year only. The years get better during the Summer and Autumn.

I hate creatures that are round and have eyes only. What do you think of those creatures?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back