• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • That's true! I found the fourth generation more fun and interesting to play with. ^-^

The person below me was first introduced to the Pokémon franchise through the anime.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • True, but I don't have any vivid memories of it because I was still young, around 4+. I'm not even sure it happened.

The person below me would make Poffins rather than Pokeblocks?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • False although on my original run of Sapphire I missed picking up the Master Ball.

The person below has had the misfortune of seeing a Shiny Pokemon and failing to catch it.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • I don't remember why exactly, but I'm pretty sure I did.

The person below me fell asleep while playing a Pokemon game?

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • False. I don't even know who that is.

TPBM imported a Pokemon game from another country because they were too impatient to wait for release in their own country.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • False. But I did buy Green last year...I dont think 20 years counts as impatiently waiting for its international release. XD

The person below me uses an Eeveelution almost any time they can in a game.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • False, I've always known he wasn't and I've never really understood the confusion behind that.

The person below me thinks Whitney is the toughest Gym Leader of all?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • False, I've never really had much trouble with any Gym Leader tbh.

The person below me thinks that PMD Red/Blue are better than PMD Time/Darkness/Sky.

Pika Pika :chu:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • False! I believe the Explorers games were much more well-written than the Rescue Team games by a longshot, though the Rescue Team games were still pretty good!

The person below me has tried drawing a Pokémon before... maybe?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back