• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I've never tried SRing for a shiny, but I've found one by chaining only 115 times. :D

The person below me can get a bit carried away with fishing in the Pokémon games!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I obtained Magearna by scanning the QR code! But she's the only one unfortunately. :(

The person below me would like to dress up in some kind of Pokémon cosplay. :D

Years
Yes, I did in Gen VI and VII. With the help of few people here, but I did it in the end.

The person below me thinks Braviary should be regional bird of Unova.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
YESSS, for sure! Rufflet is absolutely adorable, and Braviary is also very cool! On top of that, an eagle would certainly make a fitting mascot for the Unova region. :D

As a side note, this thread has become quite laggy, so I'm gonna go ahead and create a new version for it. Stay tuned! ^_^

UifAWqF.png

EDIT: Alrighty, it's up! Here's a link to the new version!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back