• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    Hmm... depends on the type of the next gym and who are my Pokemon but most of the time true.

The person below me would catch their favorite Pokemon than catch stronger Pokemon?

pkmin3033

False. I bloody hate puzzles. Glad there aren't really any in Pokemon.

The person below me has a Deoxys from the third Pokemon Ranger game?

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
    It depends, some Pokèmon could be really dangerous to have around and some of them would be harmless and also really cute to have as a pet!
    For example, having an Eevee as a pet would be awesome for me, can't resist to its adorableness! ^^

The person below me has played a Pokèmon ROM Hack at least once.

pkmin3033

False; I've not seen any shinies at all since HeartGold. xD;

The person below me would buy a Switch if a core series Pokemon game that wouldn't be coming to the 3DS was announced for it.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Now that one is false! The GBA was one of the only few systems that I actually owned as a kid, hehe.

The person below me probably wishes OR/AS had trainer customization!

pkmin3033

Hmm...true. I mean, I don't think it would have made much of a difference - especially considering how woefully underwhelming S/M's customisation was - but...well, why take it out? It's the little things.

The person below me would like to see the follow feature reintroduced in the next generation of games.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    Ahh! False! For some apparent reason I keep thinking almost every shinies are Gold.

The person below me would still catch the shiny version of the Pokemon they despise?

pkmin3033

True. Delcatty is not the most useful of Pokemon.

The person below me has caught a Legendary in a Pokeball before?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    True, it was a Rayquaza that I nicknamed 'HAHAHAHAHA' afterwards.

The person below me started cheating in a Pokemon game when they couldn't beat a Gym Leader?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back