• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Years
Banette should be a stringed puppet master!
I am excited for Jynx, Banette, Houndoom, Gardevoir, Medicham, and Venusaur...oops, I forgot, he was totally snubbed!!! (Unless he falls into the same boat as Mawile)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I would just like to see some regular evolutions for older Pokemon as well as some megas. That was one of my favorite parts of Gen IV.
Same. When you really think about it we've only had decent amount of true evolutions for two generations, those being II and IV. Gen III had two pre evolutions, and this one has one thus far and several Mega Evolutions...

Years
I just want Mega Evolution for just some Pokemon, (like 6,7 pokemon)
I don't want Gamefreak over using too much Mega. I want am ACTUAL EVO AND PRE EVO

I HOPE GAMEFREAK WILL RELEASE A NEW LEGENDARY!!!!

I hope that in gen 7, Gamefreak will continue with gems like Pokemon Amethyst, Topaz, Opal...

Last edited:

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
I just want Mega Evolution for just some Pokemon, (like 6,7 pokemon)
I don't want Gamefreak over using too much Mega. I want am ACTUAL EVO AND PRE EVO

I HOPE GAMEFREAK WILL RELEASE A NEW LEGENDARY!!!!

I hope that in gen 7, Gamefreak will continue with gems like Pokemon Amethyst, Topaz, Opal...

We've only had 5 gems in total, Diamond, Pearl, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald.
Gold, Silver, Platinum, Black, White, Red, Blue and Green aren't gems.
I honestly want them to continue with the recent relevant theme naming, it's cooler and more meaningful.

blue

gucci
Years
I'm actually happy with the letter change over, X and Y have really settled well with me and it's a nice change from having colors/gemstones.

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
I'm hoping some of those mega-evolution rumors are true. Would really love to see Gengar and Tyranitar get some new toys to play with. Banette and Pinsir desperately need something new too. Also intrigued in seeing what the Lati@s duo will look like if they get mega-evolutions.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
You know what i just realized. If Gengar gets a mega form, then Clefable should too. I mean Gengar is just a dead Clefable and everyone can see rhe resemblance between the two. For this to continue Clefable must have a mega form that is almost exactly like Gengar's.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Charizard?! Gengar?! Pinsir?! Houndoom?! Tyranitar?!
I wish it would be true, especially those that i mentioned above.
Charizard and Pinsir really need this
Too bad Heracross is also on the list of possible Mega Evolutions, thus overshadowing Pinsir once again.

Years
If Charizard gets a Mega Evolution, i want it to look like this, but with bigger wings,..,,,
sample_e717cf52bcb2f143ff3a388f3d52749a.png

And I just thought, if there WERE the third legendary with Xerneas and Yvetal, WHAT IF THE THE THIRD IS THE ORIGINAL DRAGON (Zekrom+Reshiram+Kyurem)!!!!!
OqSVc.png

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
If Charizard gets a Mega Evolution, i want it to look like this, but with bigger wings,..,,,

And I just thought, if there WERE the third legendary with Xerneas and Yvetal, WHAT IF THE THE THIRD IS THE ORIGINAL DRAGON (Zekrom+Reshiram+Kyurem)!!!!!
OqSVc.png

Indeed, we are still missing the original Unova dragon, whether it appears in X Y, or if it's ever gonna appear at all, is unknown, and rather unlikely.

Years

reshiram and zekrom represent truth and ideals, not light and darkness.
but it was told that once they were a powerful dragon that split into two different pokemon, so mabye in the future we will be able to fuse them

btw-really like mega charizard, look like a great combination of normal charizard and shiny charizard along great yellow touch

Last edited:

Years

OqSVc.png
Uh the Black part is actually Yang, and the White is Yin. Yin is Shadow, and Yang is Light...just had to point out the error of the diagram. Also the Yin in the Yang is Reshiram, while the Yang in the Yin is Zekrom not the Kyurem formes as they would be the larger Yin and Yang parts as their versions match their color.

I would like to see the Original Dragon, maybe it could be hidden in the mountain in eastern Kalos.

Years
I actually want that all legendary should have some connection, not just each game focus on the version mascot and some other legendary in that gen, while other legendary just appear to roam around. Like in gen 5, games focus on Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem... While The sword of justice just stay there waiting to get caught (except Keldeo)... I want that maybe sometimes other legendary should involve with the story line. Like in gen 5, sometimes maybe The Sword of justice could come to help.............
I also want that each legendary will have some role in pokemon world...

A few month ago, i read a story that written by someone on the internet. That story was so AMAZING. The story focus more about the lengendary pokemon. They all have some connection with each other and each role in the world (Of course, those WON'T EXACTLY LIKE IN THE GAMES!! The story is not like in the games!!!)
Here is my summary/recap about the connection and role of each legendary in that amazing story

Arceus is the god that created the Earth and created many legendary. It lives in the Spear Pillar
Mew is the ancestor of all pokemon, it created all the pokemon in the world. It is Arceus's adviser and lives in the spear pillar
Mewtwo was brought from the future by Celebi. It is the strongest pokemon (after Arceus of course) and it is Arceus's bodyguard. It is Deoxys's BFF
Ho-oh is the god of Rainbow and Light. It lives in the Bell Tower and created Raikou, Entei, Suicune
Raikou, Entei, Suicune live in Bell Tower with Ho-oh, and sometimes roam around the world
Lugia is the god of Storm. It lives in Whirl Islands and created Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres
Celebi is the god of Forest and the time traveler. It can see the future. It bringed Mewtwo from the future to protect Arceus. It lives in the forest with Shaymin
Shaymin is the god of Flower. It lives in the forest with Celebi to help Celebi.
Groudon is the god of Land. It created Regigigas to pull the continent together by ropes and it is the father of Landorus
Kyorge is the god of Sea. It lives in The temple of the sea and it created Manaphy, who breed Phione
Rayquaza is the god of Sky and guardian of the ozone. It lives in The sky pillar and it is the father of Tornadus
Jirachi is the god of Wishes. It is Deoxys's BFF. But it just wake up once every millennium after granted 3 wishes
Deoxys was once Arceus's bodyguard with BFF- Mewtwo, but now it is one of the Elite 4. It is also Jirachi's BFF
Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf was once the guardian of the lake, but since the water was gone. Uxie become a librarian to bring people knowledge. Mesprit roams around the world to help people expose their true emotions. Azelf becomes the host of Victory Road, where lead to the Elite 4 to test people willpower
Dialga is the god of Time. Palika is the god of Space. They live in the the Spear Pillar and always be Arceus's travel companion.
Giratina is the god of Antimatter and now it is one of the Elite 4
Cresselia is the goddess of Moon. It lives in Fullmoom Island. It is the judge of pokemon contest
Latios and Latios are like mailmans. They follow order of other legendary and bring news to some lengendary
Darkra is the god of Darkness. It lived in Newmoon Island and now it is one of the Elite 4
Regigigas created Regirock, Regice, Registeel to bring material to Heatran, who use those to created many thing for Arceus like weapons, boats.....
Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo were the Sword of justice. But now, they are seperated. Cobalion now becomes one of the Elite 4. Terrakion and Virizion become the leaders of The Battle Subway. Keldeo now is the true Sword of justice, it run through forests to help other pokemon
Ho-oh and Lugia together created 3 eggs and gived it to Zekrom, Groudon, Rayquaza. Zekrom's egg hatched and becomed Thundurus - the host of Black City and the god of Lightning. Groudon's egg hatched and becomed Landorus - the fertility god. Rayquaza's egg hatched and becomed Tornadus - the god of Wind and the host of White Forest
Zekrom is the god of Thunder and Ideal. It lives in Dragonspiral Tower and it is Thundurus's father and Victini's uncle
Reshiram is the god of Fire and Truth. It lives in Dragonspiral Tower and it is Victini's father and Thudurus's uncle
Victini is the god of Victory. It placed an important role in the story - Arceus's temporary replacement!!
Kyurem is the god of Ice. It is the strongest dragon in the whole world. It trains the Pseudo Legendary pokemon. It is the Champion of the Elite 4
Meloetta is the goddess of Music and Dance. It is Arceus's daughter and the star of Pokemon Musical
Genesect Army is the army of Arceus. The leader of the army is Red Genesect, the other are Shock, Douse, Burn and Chill (nicknames after their Drives). This army is for war, but mostly for protecting Meloetta.
Xerneas and Yvetal was also created by Arceus recently. But nothing is know about them, except their place, moves, ability....

The Elite 4 is the group that you can battle them to test your power. The Elite 4 are Giratina, Cobalion, Darkrai, Deoxys and the champion is Kyurem!!!

That is all in that AMZING STORY!! That story is not mine! It is from someone in the internet

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
Years
Y'know, I found this image from a post off of PokeJungle, and it really caught my eye.

It's an image that shows how the Mega Evolutions are possibly based off of Nordic Deities.

h43EB9C04

If this were indeed true, then GameFreak is much more clever than I thought, and I respect the idea of Mega Evolutions more than I already do now.

Last edited:

Years
I hope that "full list" of Mega Evolutions has more missing Mega than just Mawile as it leaves off Venusaur. Also I would like for the other Hoenn Mascots to get Megas...and what's with no Gen V Megas? Or VI...

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
Y'know, I found this image from a post off of PokeJungle, and it really caught my eye.

It's an image that shows how the Mega Evolutions are possibly based off of Nordic Deities.

h43EB9C04

If this were indeed true, then GameFreak is much more clever than I thought, and I respect the idea of Mega Evolutions more than I already do now.

Its definitely a pretty cool theory, but like a lot of Pokémon theories, it's debatablee, but still pretty dang smart.

Years

h43EB9C04

If this is true then a Mega Arceus would be Odin...which is what I wanted, expect I thought i'll be in the form of a forme...

Back