• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold/SoulSilver - Travel Journal

harmonic ♫

red is a pain in the a'
Years
  • Still haven't gotten the game yet, but I'll get it pretty soon in an hour or two, here's what it's going to be like.

+Get Totodile, and name Croco

+Trade over Torchic named Fury

+Train until both hit level 10

+Fight Falker

+Trade over my Onix from Diamond which will evolve into Steelix

That's pretty much it so far ;3

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
  • Well my Journeys pretty fun so far, Got my Copy of Heart Gold last night.

-Picked Totadile(Female) Named her Rena.
    -Went through the first 3 gym's, Rena's now lvl 28.
    -Still havent gotten to the pokemon I want in my party.
    -Did 8000 steps on the Pokewalker, Caught all the pokemon in the first 3 areas,Cloned pokemon on accident.
    -Did each of the pokeathalon things, got first in all of them, Got around 2000 points.

Silent Storm

Achieving Perfection
    Years
  • Just defeated Red, was really really difficult.

Gonna work on catching the legendary pokemon and transfer my pokemon from my jpn version to this new game.

Years
  • Just beat the first gym, now in Union Cave or w/e.
    My party thus far is - Croconaw level 19. Waiting for Ilex forest to catch mah Oddish.

encas

Don't tread on me.
    Years
  • Currently on Route 30 with my Igglybuff, Danny (I transferred him over from my Platinum as an egg, not knowing the egg's contents), and my starter, Olivia the Cyndaquil. Obviously, I have no badges yet, and I plan to ditch Olivia soon for a party slot that will be filled with...something once Danny learns a damage-dealing attack. :I

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
  • Trainer Viccy started her journey (resetting to get a good natured Totodile), a Docile-natured Totodile named Kureno. The second Pokemon to join the team (after five resets) was a female Togepi named Hiyoko, who is Gentle-natured.

After I hatched Hiyoko, I went to go catch some Pidgeys to trade over the event Pichu and Jirachi to HeartGold. I also brought in a spare Chikorita and an Abra in order to transfer over a Flamethrower TM for a later-planned Pokemon, and an Exp. Share!

Kureno is level 15, and Hiyoko is level 6. Next on the list is to catch Kireme, the Sandshrew!

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
  • Just earned my first badge, and right after the battle my Totodile named Snow evolved! I have a Pidgey on my belt as I attempt to level it up via the Pokewalker. :]

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
  • Just earned my first badge, and right after the battle my Totodile named Snow evolved! I have a Pidgey on my belt as I attempt to level it up via the Pokewalker. :]
    Congrats ^_^! And the Pokewalker is teh awesome, I so love it xD, I got like 9000 steps now on it, Tip: Save your Wats for Routes n such, then get the pokemon/items after.

Years
  • On March 14th, 2010 Erik began his epic journey across two regions.

He started with a Cyndaquil named Explotaro.

He caught a Bellsprout, Pidgey, Poliwag, and a Mareep. H eplans on doing the Voltorb Flip in a few minutes.

He defeated Falkner and Bugsy, and he has traded a Bellsprout for a Onix because he was too lazy to catch a Geodude.

Explotaro, Sparkz the Mareep, and Aeraptor the Pidgey have both evolved during this time.

The highest leveled Pokemon on his team is Explotaro and Aeraptor.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Another update, figured out how to get easy steps on your Pokewalker, read my update here.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    How far are you into the game?

I'm at soodoowoodu (or whatevr lol) and my pokemon are
    Croconaw lv 25
    growlithe lv 20
    charmeleon lv 21
    surfing pikachu lv 19
    jirachi lv8

And i also have gotten the notched ear pichu...
    My dex stats are:
    seen:62
    obtained 28

where are you?

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    I'm taking my time on this one...I just got to Violet City. I have done a lot with the PokeWalker though, it's pretty nifty.

Years
  • I'm in Illex Forest at the moment. Have two bagdes, and my team is as follows:

Fang (Croconcaw) M - Lv.21 -

Moveset:
    Ice Fang
    Headbutt
    Rock Smash
    Leer

Hooters (Hoothoot)* F - Lv. 17 -

Moveset:
    Hypnosis
    Reflect
    Uproar
    Peck

* I'm sorry, but I just couldn't not name a female Hoothoot that.

Anyways, I'm waiting for someone on PC so I can trade over my Larvitar Egg and PC-Pichu.

Snover

Ice/Grass Type
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    Almost in Azalea.

Team:
    Beau Leaf (Bayleef) Lv 17
    Soarer (Pidgey) Lv 13
    Posesser (Gastly) Lv 13
    Titan (Geodude) Lv 14
    Togepi Egg

Years