• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Vocaroo DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024

Vocaroo DCC

Welcome! Merry Christmas! Non-denominational greeting! We at Treehouse have not had a new event in a while, so we decided to dig up an old favourite from the archives, put a ribbon on it and give it it you! The Vocaroo DCC is simple: when posting in this thread, you may only use your own voice. To do so, you simply have to go to vocaroo.com and record a message there, then link it in the thread. No text! For that would defeat the entire point of the thread. It will function exactly like the regular DCC, it's just that now you have to use your mouth instead of your keyboard. How festive!

We're going to keep this thread going for two weeks. If it is popular, we may consider extending it! So by all means, do contribute and take part in the wonder that is forced vocal interaction. During this period, the regular DCC will be closed until the end of the event. At the same time though, Disaster Zone will be unlocked more often to balance things out. So nothing will be amiss. With any luck, this will be a beloved event once again!

In keeping with the Christmas spirit, if this thread proves to be active, on certain days McCree and myself will come up with some Christmas themed activities for members to take part in. Think of it as an advent calendar we're only going to open on some days. But the chocolate inside will hopefully be delicious for all! We truly hope you understand that vocaroos are the reason for the season and help make this a fun event for all.

Now, naturally we have to set a couple of guidelines. But they are self-explanatory and don't differ from the rules of the normal DCC.
- No spamming.
- No sexual language/imagery. I don't mind swearing and whatever so long as it's not overly used.
If you have any other questions, feel free to shoot a message to McCree or myself and we'll point you in the right direction.
I think that's about it! Have fun!

While you're all free to talk about what you want, a suggestion for the starting topic is....
Single best Christmas memory?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back