• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014 - Wildcard Poll

Which Pokémon should be included in the finale?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
  • Sneasel and Glaceon where my favorites that came in second (they will be first in my heart) - those two got my votes again.

Years
  • I only voted on a few type polls, but there seems to be a lot more pokémon I like in the wildcard poll than in those polls.

Anyway, I voted for the Bulbasaur, Pidgey, Cyndaquil lines & Sylveon as they are or contain my top twenty pokémon. There were a few others I really like that I didn't vote for because otherwise I would've voted for far too many of them.

Hopefully the Cyndaquil line & Bulbasaur line go through because Typhlosion & Bulbasaur are my first & third favourite pokémon respectively. It might be difficult to decide a winner if there aren't some more votes though.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Barely got here in time as it wasn't announced like the type ones. Some interesting Pokemon here. Blaziken, Venusaur, and Greninja are my main votes, though I did vote for some others like Staraptor.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This poll is going to be so close O.o I voted for Sneasel and Blaziken, some of my favorites. And also Volcarona and Greninja because I think they deserve to be in the finale.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Last minute vote for Espeon. I love pretty much all the Pokemon on my list but I picked only Espeon due to frequently being in my 'toptop' Pokemon list/as high as in my top three. Others I would have picked would have been Pidgey line, Froakie line, and Sylveon and maybe someothers but yes. Espeon.

Years
  • Despite limited advertisement this week, I appreciate that a decent number of you came out to vote, even though this was a bit of an in-between poll. The numbers this week were extremely close, which is no surprise, given the fact that almost all of these Pokemon were runners-up in their respective type polls.

Based on the results of this week, three Pokemon families have cemented their spots in the finale- Larvesta & Volcarona, Deino, Zweilous & Hydreigon, and Torchic, Combusken & Blaziken! A good effort by all of the Pokemon involved though, as all but two families garnered at least 25% of the vote.

Now that we know the 21 Pokemon that will be represented in the finale, look out for the poll to be put up sometime later today (or tomorrow, depending on where you live). The poll will be extended right through until the end of the month to make sure that as many people vote as possible, so make sure you come back and have your say in the final vote of the 2014 Favorite Pokemon Tournament!

Back