• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new-ish

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
  • I am still fairly new here so...time for introduction. You can call me Lea.
    Everyone seems pretty cool here and its good to find a place to chat. As a kid I started with the Pokemon trading cards, then the anime and my first game was Gold. Just recently came "back" into the franchise.
    Hello all :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I am still fairly new here so...time for introduction. You can call me Lea.
    Everyone seems pretty cool here and its good to find a place to chat. As a kid I started with the Pokemon trading cards, then the anime and my first game was Gold. Just recently came "back" into the franchise.
    A good proper welcome to you, Porygon c: I hope you're enjoying the forums so far. I started just like you haha (and we're the same age too!) We're like pokémon sisters <3

Trainer 766

Welcome! How are you finding this community and Pokemon so far?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

Welcome. <33 You can call me Dragon! And yeah, everyone is pretty cool; feel free to meet with whichever you like! I loved playing GSC; I hope they will be available for the eshop sooooon. Anyho, I hope you'll enjoy the franchise once more, and I hope we can chat soon!

Years
  • Not too late indeed. ;p Welcome Lea! Yeah I remember how into the TCG/anime I was as a kid, still like them now but not massively invested.. since I'd go broke buying cards otherwise lol. The anime series I try to keep up with now that SuMo is out, since I love the characters!

Nice to see you've been posting around actively. Have fun. <3

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • Thanks all of you for the warm welcome :)
    As for the question of why I got back into Pokemon, well I always liked it, but I suppose over the years I've had other interests and not much time for it. Anyway, thanks guys I am enjoying my time here, see you all around!

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2017
    Hi!! Welcome to Pokecommunity :D I hope you have as much fun as I do here ^^ Best wishes Michelle

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Been a while since I've welcomed Members, time to rectify that :).

So hey Lea! We're already familiar with each other, sorta, you are already a Member on two of my Clubs, but let me officially welcome you to PC :).

My first game was Yellow, so I guess the reason for my obsession with Pikachu, lol :P. I've also been pretty much on & off Pokemon, not played any games after Gen V.

Pika Pika :chu:

Back