• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • Well Pokemon names do sound terribly unoriginal... How on earth do I start a Squirtle fight just because I'm talking about Dolphe's name? Big news to me :\

Teh Baro said:
    Is it so hard? :S If so, it was unintended.

It was, it took me 7 tries before I finally managed to defeat
    Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

No kidding :paranoid:

But the reason why I stop playing is... I obtained a potato from a weirdo...

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • I beat her first try, but that was with mass SS abuse, the most broken starter ever (Aside Magid in Chaos Black) in Bluegill (can't be arsed to remember the species name, it's the final stage of the water type), a Mantiga, Fairoot, Ryucanthor, Tigator, and either Progon or Progon's Water evolution. And I was overleveled.

Years
  • I decided to play Pokemon Marble yesterday. The Belly Dancing part is hard to remember. Also, I had an easy time with Danny. I had a Tyradino and a Weedalgu. Weedalgu knew Ice Beam and Tyradino had Double Kick. Dang ol' Freech, the turkey object. Wait until you use dive in the Grey Swamp, it took me a while to go through that to get to those Forbidden Rooms.

PureGoober

Minecrafter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2014
    Just went through the whole thing.
    The ROM doesn't look that bad, it don't look dgood either.
    You made it so funny!
    Will yuo do anymore updates or are you done?

Candy

Years
  • big NATE alpha said:
    What the heck am I gonna do with a Potato? Does he happen to give you a microwave, as well?

I think he didn't... Just make the potato into a potato salad and use it as glue...

I know that's not funny at all, I have a terrible problem in making people laugh... expect when I accidentally said something which is not making sense to the real facts. :disappoin

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • Well, if you don't like the potato,there's always the clam or the... lava sludge with tubes flotaing on it :S

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • I dont like pokemon quartz
    The made up pokemon arent even good

I was going to reply with just "thanks" but since there's a characters minimum I'll say
    WELL EXCUUUUUU-UUSE ME, PRINCESS.

-----
    In unrelated events, yuoaman, how are you doing? We barely know wnything from you since quite a few days.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • I dont like pokemon quartz
    The made up pokemon arent even good

i don't like you.
    surprisingly, i thought the fakemon were good.
    i mean, some of them were...weird (points towards babos) but, still i thought they were good.

and on the subject of mr potatoe head, he can be easily fried and given a little bit of salt and vinegar.

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    i don't like you.
    surprisingly, i thought the fakemon were good.
    i mean, some of them were...weird (points towards babos) but, still i thought they were good.

and on the subject of mr potatoe head, he can be easily fried and given a little bit of salt and vinegar.

Ignoring the fact that we have absolutely no form of cooking appliance... great idea! I'mma gonna go grab my deep-fryer!

Candy

Years
  • Teh Baro said:
    Well, if you don't like the potato,there's always the clam or the... lava sludge with tubes flotaing on it :S

I prefer potato... Besides, the thing you used for the clam is my most hated thing (you know)

~Poke~ said:
    Go find that lady that was going to cook the egg, she might have one. :D

I know how that lady's going to cook the egg! She was going to spa-boil it before Steven goes off taking her breakfast away :P

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Sorry for not contacting you guys sooner, but I won't have any internet access at home for another few days (hopefully), and this is the first chance I've gotten to get on PC.

Again, sorry about this. :\

Back