• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Totodile Event

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • How many did you catch? Any shinys? How did this event go for all of you?
    Well I got more than 200 of them, 2 shinys and lots of pokestops with 5 great balls and 2 ultraballs, it was a very good day for me, got the feraligtr with hydro cannon. Happy with tha evo.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    I don't know how many I caught, but got a good amount of candies to evolve 3 feraligatr, 2 normal, 1 shiny. Caught 3 shiny totodiles in total, evolved the one with decent stats since the other 2 were low IV's. And added the shiny one as my partner Pokémon. Would have done more but ran out of battery, so I had approximately 1:30 time to hunt. But was a good one.
    I'll leave a pic of my feraligtr.
    Spoiler:

Congrats on your shiny totodiles -RNC-

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    A friend and I went down to Detroit and we caught a crap ton. Though I only got 6 shines while he got 10. It seemed like it took a long time to get any shinies. I didn't get mine till an hour and fifteen minutes into the event. I did get a couple of good shinies for once.

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • I got a good Totodile and evovled it to Feraligatr. The shiny was lackluster so most of the remaining candy was used to level up Feraligatr.

ムンナ

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2023
    I only managed 3 shinies, 1 was battle with the best at 84 iv. Caught a high cp and 96 iv totodile during the event. I also did a few trades which i managed to get 100 lucky, which is now maxed.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I went to Starbucks and there was like 15 of them around, but it was 4:59pm and as soon as it hit 5pm, they were all gone, I wanted at least one more shiny.

Years
  • Spoiler:

got three in the first 30 minutes, ended up with five total. bf got eight and we traded ours so now we have a lucky one! very good results. <3

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
    Years
  • I got a bunch of shinies, but they're all trash IV's hahhaa. Evolved a few anyway and maybe they'll go lucky in a trade.

Back