• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke Muggles! Two girls from the Netherlands with a channel

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2017
    Hi everybody,
    We are the Poké Muggles, a brand new Youtube channel dedicated entirely to... Pokemon! We are two girls from the netherlands with a passion from Pokemon.
    All input is welcome, what features would you be interested on our channel? So far we have:
    - Pokemon artworks and how-to videos (coming soon!)
    - Opening boosters and Pokemon related merchandise
    - Gaming video's
    - Shiftry Statistics! Yvonne uses her mad math skills to calculate exact pull rates
    - Muggle mail monday. If you would like to open mail on our channel, send it to Postbus 2500, 6201GA Maastricht, The Netherlands and it will be guaranteed that we open it on our channel!
    - and much more!!!
    Please consider subscribing on youtube or following our blog! We would be so happy to share our love of Pokemon with others :) All tips and tools are welcome!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ-NoJETe4u3-ak6yZh34Zw
    Best wishes Michelle (The Poké Muggles)

Last edited:

Coffee

Banned
    Years
  • Hallo! Welcome to PokeCommunity! :D
    Always good to see more Dutch people around!
    I hope you two will have a great time here and good luck with your channel :D

Years
  • Hi Michelle! Or whomever is reading this right now. ^^ Welcome to PC.

Getting creative to that extent is always fun, I used to want to make a channel at some point but it's hard for me to stay consistent with a lot of things since I'm so busy. Good luck on your content, and be sure to take advantage of your forum signature if you want to link your channel there to spread the word. See you. [:

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
    Years
  • Poke Muggles. Like, non-magical beings? ^~^

Anywho, welcome to PC! Best of luck with your channel, I'll be sure to check it out!

Buraz

used HARDEN
    Years
  • Hello, welcome to Pokecommunity!

As far as suggestions go, you started out pretty good, however you'll need this one day:
    miKBGqaP7XTihQMvJHMiVMQ.jpg

A Camera microphone, most cameras don't have good mics. ;)

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2017
    Hi Michelle! Or whomever is reading this right now. ^^ Welcome to PC.

Getting creative to that extent is always fun, I used to want to make a channel at some point but it's hard for me to stay consistent with a lot of things since I'm so busy. Good luck on your content, and be sure to take advantage of your forum signature if you want to link your channel there to spread the word. See you. [:

Thank you for the tip! Its Michelle here :)

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2017
    Hello, welcome to Pokecommunity!

As far as suggestions go, you started out pretty good, however you'll need this one day:
    miKBGqaP7XTihQMvJHMiVMQ.jpg

A Camera microphone, most cameras don't have good mics. ;)

Hihi you are totally right. I am going to do some research and order one next month once my paycheck gets in ^^ Thanks for the tip!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello, hello! Your channel looks interesting; feel free to use your signature or a blog entry of yours to spread the word around! And I hope it will be successful for you two!

But still, I hope that you enjoy PC to its fullest, as we have many things to do around here, and a lot of great people to meet with! I do hope you enjoy yourself, and feel free to contact any staff member if you need a hand!

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Hello, welcome to Pokécommunity forums! Always nice to see more dutch people around here :) I wish you much luck with your channel ;)

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2017
    Hello, hello! Your channel looks interesting; feel free to use your signature or a blog entry of yours to spread the word around! And I hope it will be successful for you two!

But still, I hope that you enjoy PC to its fullest, as we have many things to do around here, and a lot of great people to meet with! I do hope you enjoy yourself, and feel free to contact any staff member if you need a hand!

thank you so much :) I love this site, i wish I had found it yeaaaars ago!

Back