• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THIS IS NOT A GAME. THIS IS MAFIA.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    As I'm sure many of you have noticed, mafia games can get quite heated pretty quickly - accusations are made, trusts are broken, friendships are ruined, and so on. :P How seriously would you say you take these games? Have you ever judged anyone by how they play or post, and have the games affected the way you see other members (and it doesn't necessarily have to be a bad way - maybe someone's actually earned more of your respect because of how they play)? Or do you leave any sort of animosity/judgment behind when you leave the thread too?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I hope nobody takes it that seriously. If they did then everyone here would probably hate each other haha. I mean, sure it makes you wonder a little bit about their credibility outside of the underground if they're good at making convincing lies and bs'ing their way through things. But it's all in good fun.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • It's all a game. The goal is to win, whether it be alone, with your team, or however the GM wishes. I love all of you and am so happy this area is so active. :) Even if you're all dirty liars.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • At the end of the day its just a game, and I won't carry bitterness, or contempt outside of the game. I may tell lies, get angry, and so on, but only within the game. Outside of it you're all amazing ;)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • No, hate each other, rip one another's throats out; this is how life after mafia should be.

You're all terrible

But it is simply a game. I enjoy seeing the lies and conclusions people come up with, though.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Huh? I can't hear you over the sound of my guns clicking for duping me. 8D

jk it's just a game and you're all amazing

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Heated discussion is part of the game, otherwise it's pretty boring. The discussions make this forum as amazing as it is and you're all great people to play with!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Plz it aint fun if spoodergurl aint got no one to go toe to toe with. Too easy 4 me if that happens...

And I know everything is all in good fun, no hard feelings... except maybe that amnesia guy in Blarzi... still holding that grudge for picking me first lmao

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I get heated during the game, and facepalm on several occasions, but after I'm just like w/e man there are gas prices to worry about :P

Years
  • tumblr_mbcgkbn3rO1r19ryko1_500.png

...right?

Yukari

Like all other games of this kind, I really don't take it that seriously.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • How do you expect me to take mafia seriously? xD Have you seen the "arguments"? They're so ridiculous. I just sit back and eat some popcorn as I watch these people tear each other shreds (as well as rip holes in their own arguments) lol

they're good at making convincing lies and bs'ing their way through things.
    giphy.gif

Years
  • lol I don't take these games seriously. It's entertaining to watch other people go crazy with accusations and theories though. The distrust is fun.

Back