• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Trainer Academy(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I wonder if sign up is still open if so i would love to join this is my SU
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • By the way I will be adding those rules to the first post and so that I can keep track can everyone post the list of their pokemon and thier levels here please and thank you

Spr_2c_037.gif

Jem ♂
    Level 16

Spr_3f_001.png

Bean ♂
    Level 15

Spr_3e_359.gif

Savannah ♀
    Level 14

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Snype (sableye)- Lv. 14
    Sucker Punch, Night Shader, Scratch, Double Team, Foresight

Commodore (Porygon)- Lv. 12
    Psybeam, Conversion, Sharpen, Tackle, Charge beam, Agility

Len (Poliwag)- Lv. 11
    Water Gun, Mind Reader, Return, Hypnosis

Theres my team so far.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I only added on a single level for that battle with Selene, so I'll go ahead and change that to reflect it. I like that you can gain EXP even if you lose. Far more realistic. c:

My current team

Charmander ♀ Lv. 14
    Dratini ♀ Lv. 17
    Trapinch ♀ Lv. 15

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Eevee Level: 13
    Zorua Level: 14
    Larvesta Level: 15

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Oh wait! I forgot that Snivy battled Duster! Although, that was a kind of unfair win. Hmm, maybe Snivy shouldn't get another level after all. If she does, then Snivy is level 13! I'll leave it up to you.

Edit: It would probably help if I told you how she won. You know, if you don't feel like going back to find the battle. Duster was beating her, but got distracted by the dirt on Brians shoes. She went over and started cleaning them, without knocking Snivy out. Snivy recovered, while Duster wore herself out, and Snivy went in for the kill.

Last edited:

PL50

I hate legendaries
    Years
  • i'm new and i just love to roleplay....well i posted on the other one but a certain someone (thanks pkmn trainer yellow :D) told me to post here so you can see it....Ugh i feel embarrassed T_T" anyways here it is.... :[ and if there aren't any open roles it's alright :)

Name:Christopher
    Nickname:Either chris or christopher
    Dorm:Raikou if the 3 spaces aren't taken

Appearance: 5'6 Black straight hair, Brown eyes, Average body tone. Wears a red jacket with black t-shirt hiding under it. Blue jeans with the support of a white belt. The character also has a Blue and White cap facing forward. And also has a gray messenger bag hanging from the right.

Personality: Chris is mostly quiet and timid around others. When called in class for any question he slightly lifts his head up but answers quietly. He is very shy around others, but with pokemon he isn't. He admires the strength of powerful pokemon, and the apperance of cute pokemon. He doesn't believe that pokemon are just for battling, but they are friends.

History: Chris grew up in New Bark Town, After traveling around with his pokemon and obtaining 2 badges, he felt that he needs more knowledge in the world of pokemon. His mother also resides in new bark town, while his father is over seas in the hoenn region as a pkmn ranger. He has a 7 year old sister who plans on being a pokemon trainer when she grows up, she also befriended a sentret that was found injured outside their home. Chris made a promise to his sister that after he finishes his school, he will travel around johto with her.

He has traveled to kanto through the express train and did meet someone there who actually encouraged Chris to be a trainer. His name you ask? I think you know. On chris's 10th birthday, the professor came over and gave chris an egg. his exact words where "When this egg hatches, it will be your pokemon."

Right when the egg hatched, out came a cyndaquil! The baby cyndaquil took a great liking to Chris and they both became best friends, training with his neighbors, also with the annoying youngster joey (HAI! MY RATTATA IS SOOOOO COOL!) He has decided to take the league challenge, only able to obtain 2 badges from Violet city and Azelea town. He decided to put his journey on hold and figure out what he wants to do in life.

Pokémon: Cyndaquil
    Species: Fire mouse pokemon
    Nickname: None
    Personality: Cyndaquil loves to eat, His favorite berries are pecha berries due to it's sweet flavor! Cyndaquil loves to play with other pokemon, But when it comes to batteling, it's a whole different story. Cyndaquil's dream is to evolve into a typhlosion and beat the champion.
    Lvl:10
    Moveset: Return, Leer, Ember, Quick attack

C:

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Spr_2c_037.gif

Jem ♂
    Level 16
    Energy Ball ∙ Sunny Day ∙ Hypnosis ∙ Will-o-wisp ∙ Flare Blitz ∙ Quick Attack

Spr_2c_002.gif

Bean ♂
    Level 16
    Leech Seed ∙ Vine Whip ∙ Poisonpowder ∙ Take Down ∙ Skull Bash ∙ Leaf Storm

Spr_3e_359.gif

Savannah ♀
    Level 14
    Quick Attack ∙ Thunder ∙ Stone Edge ∙ Faint Attack ∙ Sucker Punch ∙ Zen Headbutt

Spr_2c_120.gif

Buck [genderless]
    Level 10
    Tackle ∙ Harden ∙ Water Gun ∙ Rapid Spin ∙ Swift ∙ Magic Coat

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Ugh, I had been Inactive for a while (rustymenon here) and I can't catch up here. I'm sorry, but I think I quit. I had a nice time in this RP though.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Umm, make it something random. I'll post about your egg, Nideous. It'll hatch into..... an Igglybuff. It was totally random. You can hatch it whenever you want.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Here's mine. Also sorry for not posting.

Kellyn Wayland

Poochyena (Bliss) 14
    Eevee (Harmony) 12
    Larvitar (Chomp) 15

Years
  • Next Class list
    Mining 10, Fossil 101:Jack Jacobs,Alice Martin, Brian Jameson, Selene Evans, Kellyn Wayland

In the field expertise:Mark Willson, Dimitri Lancer, Valorie Ryder

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back