• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Joker Game Returns: The Thonks Win!

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • For the record, it's entirely possible that you recruited my remaining recruit yourself... but I really doubt that you did :')
    If someone is telling you they were in my chat they're probably lying.

nah mate nobody is doing that.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Except I still haven't been recruited, so your vote is useless. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • 325807776561496064.png

GG Boiz, was a really close game, only a couple things really secured me the game.

I had no clue GP recruited Johnny until our new recruit Desi told me Rabi's report, which exposed Johnny and JD.

GP Recruiting someone on Home's team and Home trying to take Johnny was literally the best outcome that could've come from that night, had GP taken drewbie or desi away from me I'm pretty sure I had a good chance of losing.

All in all, it was really fun analyzing everything and thinking ahead with recruitment and lynches was something that may have cost me some focus during school lectures but it was worth it, had a great time!

Thank you to Bard and thank you to my teammates :)

Last edited:

Sparkin

Ez pz

Recruiters can kill someone in their chat. Only usable once though

Last edited:
    Back