• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Joker Game Returns: The Thonks Win!

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • smh GP.

Now which faction are we lynchin? I already took a blow. Let's have Doof's team now shall we??

Sparkin

Sincerely, Bidoof FTW and Home followers, gp is bluffing whatever he can to make you fight each other.
    Didn't Home say earlier that he tried to recruit Kiyotaka on N0 and he turned out vanilla after he got lynched? That means that Bidoof is the one with the most members here, and now you are shortening your chance to kick gp's ass

[Vote] Johnny

I'm all ears if you have a better idea

jombii

Years
  • Sincerely, Bidoof FTW and Home followers, gp is bluffing whatever he can to make you fight each other.
    Didn't Home say earlier that he tried to recruit Kiyotaka on N0 and he turned out vanilla after he got lynched? That means that Bidoof is the one with the most members here, and now you are shortening your chance to kick gp's ass

[Vote] Johnny

I'm all ears if you have a better idea

that was what I was saying last day. we should have lynched Johnny. :/

now. Who is the last player on GPs side? I have a source that says nicki is of GPs team.

Therefore. [VOTE]purplecicada

Last edited:
    Years
  • I think your source needs to drink less because I haven't recruited Nicki. Oh btw you should lynch Desi.

[Vote] Desinishon

He's not very trustworthy.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Vote for me all you like, but I've been recruited by no one. :^)
    I'll do this.
    [vote] Paranoia_ because he apparently isn't dead.

Sparkin

Tell your boss to vote for Desi instead because he's going to stab him in the back.

I've got no boss. Your team is in disadvantage, so i don't wanna be recruited by you, so any chances of avoiding that, I'm on

Sparkin

I'm gonna vote you. If you have a recruit, you'll survive, and you'll recruit again. I'm willing to bet that someone recruited the same person as you.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • [Vote] Gimmepie

Hit or miss, whatever.

If you don't die then we can just hope we get the roleblock

Last edited:

jombii

Years
  • You have four dead agents: mr james gunner jd and pecilia. There have been four nights and four chances for recruitment. Idk man

Back