• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga what would your bnha quirk be?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • im still deciding but my top pick is nighteye, seeing the future would be hella cool. or if i wanted more combat focus i'd pick gran torino's quirk

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    jiro's quirk would save me from wasting my money on earphones and i could also pull a daredevil with it but without the permanent blindness. the bad part of it: i won't be able to go outside because chileans are loud

a second take would be mina's quirk because i think melting stuff would be fun or snipe's homing missile quirk

PB

creation hero
    Years
  • I know I said in chat, but Momo's would be cool! I already have eating a lot, and studying's nothing new :D

otherwise... probably Tamaki's (love him), though it'd definitely take getting used to. Honestly though I would love Todoroki's... so cool. Manipulating Ice seems so elegant and fire's cool too!

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I'd love the creation quirk but I'd never be able to remember the makeups of everything so perhaps I'm better suited for a quirk like Sugar Rush.

SunflowerLady

❤Dog Lover🔆 🥴
    Years
  • Probably....the...electric quirk..if I somehow manage to not fry my brain every time it would be awesome...

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2020
    a little bit of a spoiler from the manga, but probably the
    Spoiler:

Uragirimono

this profile is embarassing dont look at me
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    Something related to invisibility or just plain cool, like....bone claws.

Izicomics

Banned
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 12, 2020
    I believe without a doubt that regeneration would be one of the strongest quirks

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I really like Todoroki's ice and fire quirk. It's like two quirks in one, but I think I really like Bakugou's explosive/explosion quirk the most.

Back