• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Rate the song above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • What the title says. Every other thread made here similar to this is kinda outdated, so here we have a new one! For examples just look up 'rate the song above you pokecommunity' or something.

So rules:
    1. Just rate the song posted by the above user
    2. Post another random song for the user below to critique
    3. When posting the video try to use something that is appropriate
    4. And basic forum rules apply!

So let's begin. User below has to do this random song I heard a while back.

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • 8/10

Really really good.

I actually have Tragic Kingdom in my house somewhere (I know where, but I don't want to get it right now.)

Now, one from my favorite album.

Last edited:

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • 8/10, honestly think that I'd prefer a song like that without the vocal parts.

How about this masterpiece?

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • XD XD I.... lost it when theflute began playing! Aaaaaaaah! This is amazing, I live it! 10 on 10 for being ludicrous! But speaking musically, I don't even know what to rate it.... maybe a 1 for the effort? This made day a loopy better, thanks, Fritz!

The next song.. I don't know what genre this is, it comes from a Deathcore-turned-pop rock band, Bring Me The Horizon. This thing isn't fully pop, not fully rock, neither metal, it's like the culmination of all their works, in my opinion. This song was made for Death stranding, and the video features a few scenes from the game:

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    8/10
    Oh, now this is a throwback! My dad always used to play this song in the vehicle when we'd drive to our cabin. I remember bopping to this as a 12-year old. Those were good times. Thank you for helping me to re-discover this gem.

This song means so much to me. It reminds me of my boyfriend. He sent it to me some months ago and it's been one of my favourites ever since.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • 9/10 This is the first song I've heard from Lana Del Rey, and I loved "Love"! It had a lovely vibe to it, bittersweet-like. I checked out other stuff and like Mariner's Apartment Complex too.
    Here's something that grew on me:

Last edited:

Uragirimono

this profile is embarassing dont look at me
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    20/10, truly the best. In all seriousness, it's pretty nice memes aside.

Not much to say here, I just like this song a lot.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Woah, it had a uniquely soothing vibe and a catchy beat too! 8.5/10

This song starts off as something weird, but ends up being actually meaningful.

Last edited:

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • I'll give it a 7.5

Credit for doing something different and original I haven't seen before. At first I was actually scared by this song when the screaming vocals started. My instinct was to turn it off because it seemed so bizarre, but I am glad I watched until the end because it takes an unexpected direction and is moving in the last minute. It actually has a nice message if you keep an open mind.

I was interested enough to play the song a second time when I realized there was more to it than at first may appear, and the music video has grown on me I kinda like it.

How about The Plagues song from The Prince of Egypt?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    10/10, I was obsessed with this song a little while back. I love the subject matter (even though I'm not religious), I love animated movies, and Voldemort is the voice of the Pharaoh. Awesome stuff.

Lost in the Rhythm by Jamie Berry

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I have no idea what's happening, but that bartender was amazing. And the way the two main singers played off one another was really cool! A very creative and fun scene. That said, I probably wouldn't listen to the song without it, but that could be because I'm not invested in the story since I've never seen it. I'll give it a 7/10!

How about Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd? Let's go with Epiphany!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back