• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Nintendo Direct Mini dropped

pkmin3033

So, rather than tell us it's coming and build up suitable hype, Nintendo decided to drop a Direct Mini with no fanfare whatsoever yesterday. Discuss!

Years
  • pretty much only looking forward to xenoblade chronicles and bravely default 2. everything else didn't really interest me as much or was something i was planning on getting anyway at some point (swsh dlc and animal crossing).

Years
  • Already bought the Swsh Dlc so i'm looking forward to it, especially in these trying times.

The Bravely Default 2 art looks beautiful not gonna lie. And my friend says Xenoblade is a total time sucker so seriously considering those games. Everything else looks bleh. Might get Animal Crossing if I ever finish those backlog games I haven't beaten. *sigh* I have so much time yet i'm so lazy.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm a sucker for random games, but I'm excited for Good Job! When I get paid this week I am so gonna buy it, it looks so fun!!

Back