• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Anyone moved Pokémon from Home?

Years
  • I moved all the mons I could that I didn't already have/which were possible to move from USUM via Home! so now my sweet alolan vulpix and legendaries/mythicals can join me in eating curry lol

Anyone else moved things over yet?

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I've basically cloned the majority of my competitive mons and transferred them plus spitbacks over. I'm planning on continuing transfers just because I'm not done my breeding projects in Gen 7.

Years
  • I use it mostly to bring pokemon from my main account to my second account, to have a easy story game play, to collect Zamazenta, Eternatus, Type null, and special balls.

Years
  • i moved over shinies, legendaries and some mythicals. i wasn't going to have them sitting in my PC in my previous games forever lol

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I used it to send over the remaining ~400 or so pokemon to complete a living dex.
    Now they're stuck in Prison Home forever.

Reaper21c

Reaper21c Always looking for new friends & to help
    Years
  • From what I've seen Transfers In can be done from most sources, but transferring out is limited to Sword and Shield now.
    Also, I know some of the past Pokémon are not available to send to sword and shield either.

Back